Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just a thank you!
great forum; helping me through a divorce and several major surgeries.  very, very helpfulhere y'all, thank you.
hey jose. this may also be a good place to post: http://ioplist.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=25

hang in there. hopefully life gets better for you very soon.

But, glad to hear u r coping so well.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

Charon,

I too want to thank you. I'm pretty sure we are all going through a lot.... it's really lovely to have like minded people to be able to talk with about the curve balls life throws at us.

Many Blessings to ALL!
Gotta love all that love for Charon and the forum! =) This truly is a great place. I know great places don't make themselves and they take a lot of work and dedication to keep them great. Thanks for all the hard work making it that way Charon and all!
Welcome.

Hitting rock bottom isn't a weekend retreat. Been there a few times myself. This last 12 months have been terrible for my life and health.

I sincerely hope that you can get as much help as you need.
(09-27-2018, 08:42 PM)Charon Wrote: You must learn to be responsible for your own health in this day and age.  The government does not care.

Jose, I hope you are on the mend in all areas. Just remember that it is it is the fire of pain and adversity that forges our character. “This too shall pass”
“Space,” it says, “is big. Really big. You just won’t believe how vastly, hugely, mindbogglingly big it is. I mean, you may think it’s a long way down the road to the chemist’s, but that’s just peanuts to space.”

Hitchhikers Guide  Undecided
Welcome josegonzales, one of my favorite musicians! Hope you enjoy the great community here