Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Modafanil & Methylphendidate
Are there any good sources for modafanil or methylphendidate?    Any recommendations on either of those two and does anyone know how commone they are and available

Thank you so much in advance
If you read the ioplist ....they are a few vendors that have both I believe. I know where I get mine but I am not sure if as a newbie if I get in trouble for saying it...Most vendors  in the open section charge an arm and a leg for it until you just research the hell out of it trying to get the right price. As soon as I have 50 posts I assume the next section is where I can divulge my sources to trusted members. Im sorry I can't be specific at this time butalso read the hell out of reddit. Moda8a8l is just outrageously expensive if you source it wrong. Think about where its manufactured and try to think about a company based out of said area for the cheapest prices and you get a ton. Rit^&*(n is easy to fid just read and you'll find it.good luck finding Adds for under a kabillion bucks if they are even real. Hope that helps.
(08-23-2018, 09:19 AM)pickles77 Wrote: If you read the ioplist ....they are a few vendors that have both I believe. I know where I get mine but I am not sure if as a newbie if I get in trouble for saying it...Most vendors  in the open section charge an arm and a leg for it until you just research the hell out of it trying to get the right price. As soon as I have 50 posts I assume the next section is where I can divulge my sources to trusted members. Im sorry I can't be specific at this time butalso read the hell out of reddit. Moda8a8l is just outrageously expensive if you source it wrong. Think about where its manufactured and try to think about a company based out of said area for the cheapest prices and you get a ton. Rit^&*(n is easy to fid just read and you'll find it.good luck finding Adds for under a kabillion bucks if they are even real. Hope that helps.

Pickles, were in the same boat. Lets hold off on disclosing and respect the forums rules.  Im Just shy of the benchmark 50 post but have valuable confidential sources.   Ive got one Ive known since 2010, she is 100% honest, every mag ive ordered has come thru and whats absolutely best about her is her prices.  Her prices are going to make you fall out of your chair.  Its just unbelievable.....not trying to tease  but her prices make others look llike an expensive scam.  I used to order mags from her and were just now communicating again. If she is okay with getting more business, and Charon gives me permission I would share her with our forum family.   But I have to make sure sharon is okay with it as well as her (source)  Ill keep in touch.
Thanks for be thoughtful.

Thanks for be thoughtful.
Ah, but u do not have fifty posts and should not be receiving secret sources that have not been vetted by this forum. we would get the grief if they suck.

but, please, do not try to circumvent rules about needing fifty posts to PM. Both of you should have fifty posts. No riding on Chris's coattails, so to speak.

The whole point of asking u all to get fifty posts is so we can get to know you. To decide if we can trust you with our hard learned information.

And, thank you Chris 5. You need to confirm with the Vendor and with the Charon first. The Staff will vote but am fairly certain this will be fine in suggest an IOP/email at some time soon. Well done.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

and yes, pickles, u may suggest an email vendor/ sometimes email vendor, at fifty posts. And it will be put up in those posts.

And, this is not directed at poor pickles at all, but recently a member with many posts was PMing newbies with just fifty or seventy posts. And he was asking those with too few posts to see the vendor for themselves, to just email the vendors they had the right. And he had them write a vendor for a menu. And Receivor Names. Which He apparently tried with quite a few. But the vendor was notified. By those whom received PMs. As was I notified.

Its an aside, but people do not like PMs when they have not requested same. It can make them suspicious and fearful. And, they will question as to why an unknown is PMing them. If a fake vendor pulls this with newer members, he may get away with it. scamming. But, many a time, that is why one sees posted: Charon i must talk to you in the threads. And, trust me, vendors are less than thrilled to have their info shared when they have asked to be placed in a more restricted area, and they ask for a referral from me. I bet that senior member rues the day he tried to mess with a really smart vendor.

We do our best to protect our reputation and our members and our vendors. All of us. And to allow one person with fifty posts to PM a secret source to newbies, then we are allowing the rules to be defeated.

We work way too hard to become like some forums whom throw vendor names around. Or whom allow newbies to take PMs from their more experienced forum family.

Sometimes, no good thing will come from this. In fact, one could be being set up by LE. One could be tricked into sending payment for nothing.

So, be careful. Don't seek ways to avoid the rules cuz we do our best to defeat that nonsense.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

Charon , Well said.
Very understandable post Charon, I'm also looking for these and have used a certain vendor for for a few years but im not sure if they are the best. I think it's quite difficult when they are more commonly available, however the forum is fantastic for researching.
(08-23-2018, 05:50 PM)Chris5555 Wrote:
(08-23-2018, 09:19 AM)pickles77 Wrote: If you read the ioplist ....they are a few vendors that have both I believe. I know where I get mine but I am not sure if as a newbie if I get in trouble for saying it...Most vendors  in the open section charge an arm and a leg for it until you just research the hell out of it trying to get the right price. As soon as I have 50 posts I assume the next section is where I can divulge my sources to trusted members. Im sorry I can't be specific at this time butalso read the hell out of reddit. Moda8a8l is just outrageously expensive if you source it wrong. Think about where its manufactured and try to think about a company based out of said area for the cheapest prices and you get a ton. Rit^&*(n is easy to fid just read and you'll find it.good luck finding Adds for under a kabillion bucks if they are even real. Hope that helps.

I received some samples from a vendor no longer dependable for the past 2 months. Wanted these for constant day / night shift adjustments. Not sure the samples were really effective. Made myself coffee and took caffeine pills instead to stay awake. If I can get by with caffeine, eye masks, and  some sleep sounds to help me fall asleep, stay awake I feel better. Good luck for those needing the products.