Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
B3NZ0 home test kit
*BUMP*

Hi guys this may be of use.

safetest4(dot)co(dot)uk

Best to email them asking what test kits they have available, as stocks vary.

The Zimmermann Reagent Test Kit will identify a b3nz0

More info can be found here
hxxps://en.wikipedia (dot) org/wiki/Zimmermann_reagent

Thanks,
QF
Success!
To laugh often and much, to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children, to earn the appreciation of honest critics and endure the betrayal of false friends, to appreciate beauty, to find the best in others, to leave the world a bit better, to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived.

safetest4(dot)co(dot)uk

Stay safe
QF
Success!
To laugh often and much, to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children, to earn the appreciation of honest critics and endure the betrayal of false friends, to appreciate beauty, to find the best in others, to leave the world a bit better, to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived.

(BACK ONLINE MID DECEMBER)

safetest4(dot)co(dot)uk

Stay safe
QF
Success!
Another good one is Bunkpolice(dot).. Plenty of reagent tests for those needing
i miss u QuickFix. I hope u r well.

And thank you German as I am sure some need that info.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

Yep fent has made this all 10 times worse..It's ironic how the Gov't stepped in to solve the so called "opioids crisis" the after effect of their actions brought fent into the situation and make it 10 times worse..
We should close the frigadelic border. It could save people and children. IMHO. i don't do politics per se.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

Going to post this here

These are the best that I have seen to test at home
They can be found for sale - usually around 3$ a test
BTNX - They make Fent and Tranq kits

Will leave it up to the reader to find out where to get them - but they are in the US

I hear that some "duds" are a mixture of (desired product A) and (Bad Product B)
So testing for - Desired product A - shows OK --- but it could still have - Bad Product B in it

Sad that the world has come to this - but is not new

Test kits are Made by the Same people who brought us the lovely Rona at home Test kits 
Will probably be seeing these pop up in the local pharmacies soon

Just in case anyone needs it here is the video on how to use them

Thank you everyone!

safetest4(dot)co(dot)uk

Stay safe
QF
Success!
Anyone use dancesafe tests? They do take longer though..