Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Contacted by an unknown email vendor today
(11-08-2018, 01:50 AM)Mad Max Wrote: YOU FWD had better treat Charon with respect.

I am debating giving you anothwer warnong.

Do not make a joke out of Charon pounting out the rules to you.

Warned second time.

Do you care?

Time will tell.

Ok Mad Max Sir, playful banter not allow by newbies, got it. No disrespect intended, I've know Charon many years going back to previous forum and by a different name. I think, or at least I hope that she knows I appreciate her and mean no disrespect at all.  I do understand and respect your point though.
OK then FWD .

If Charon agrees with your thought then yoiur warning will dissipate when I know that.

I hope everyone realizes that Charon is also the ADMIN and be respectiful.

If I have got you wrong I will correct the error.

Thank you for responding FWD.
(11-07-2018, 04:33 PM)Charon Wrote: Just researched ur account. One is allowed, according to rules, to make five a day until first fifty posts. five posts in any 24 hr period.

At fifty posts u may PM. and see more vendors. Aim thereafter for 150 posts by doing up to ten a day.

This is a critical period. Many of us have worked our arses off to keep vendors protected so we all have access to some.

And too many have jumped on here and put our sources elsewhere.

Five posts in any 24 hr period until ur first fifty posts. We need to trust people before we give up our hard learned knowledge.

Charon, please accept my sincere apology if anything I have said was offensive to you. I certainly did not mean for it to be in any way neither was I trying to be sarcastic. Respectfully, Fred
Being mocked comes with the territory. I do put myself out there.

I knew u were kidding.

Oh, btw, i use whips to discipline...just kidding.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel