Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
how are you for xmas
Now to be Clear im not looking for numbers names etc.

Its this time of the year again where within weeks we will be hit with black friday, US ?  holidays and tons of delays and shoppers ww that make anything crawl to a halt.

i made sure my stock is in order for way past new year, even thinking of doing slow taper preserve where i can. that said ive been preparing months before to put aside what i need, to the point where i dont need to worry about having great holidays and worries each day now. I had lived trough many holidays waiting on last minute calls, hell even forgetting what craze is december jan in many years but each of those taught me valuable lesson always to be step ahead not think about ifs and hopes. Since nothing worse then running dry at whats supposed to be one of the happier events we have once a year. As i know sometimes wake-up call  sometimes comes to late and being in that position puts many in state of depression to say the least what should be best times. so how are the rest people doing ?
Good advice cmdline. The comments about the slow taper are particularly apropos because the seasonal stresses are going to put pressure on us to dig deeper into our reserves. Personally I’m already prepared but will feel even more confident if a couple of outstanding orders arrive soon.
I've got a minimum viable stock for the holidays but still hoping to add to it a bit before EOY. We will see.
one good person once told me have at least 2mo backup at all times and for last couple years im just doing just that, seeing most places wiped out with operations crazy waits, its becoming harder each year.

Anyhow just my usual yearly message/topic here as been at bad situations and until one doesn't experience it or anticipate, things can get out of hand fast, so when have opportunity to say im good for holidays or whatever comes after its huge block of the shoulders not to have constant worry. So its just more as be safe message to people that sometimes fall in routine all will be well, which we know now can turn sour fast.
I'm not good this time around. Still trying to recover from august/september drama and back to having zero. I did my best to plan 4 months ahead and look where it got me Sad constant cycles of wd and horrible symptoms.  Pretty sure back-up is coming through this week but indeed this year has been plagued with a lot of suffering through to try to get by. I'm hoping everyone gets some much needed relief from this VERY soon.
I think I should be good through Christmas hopefully one of my birds will arrive soon. If that happens which is always up in the air then I’ll be good if not then I may struggle a little.
mxray
just so happened my two vendors went down. down...down.

and man had i planned well.

i would say it was the luck of the draw but i blame the problems on all the arses whom put up all the vendor info on all sorts of unmoderated trashy forums.

It will be something you are judged for. People will be dying cuz too many of you thought vendor supply would never end.

You were all wrong.

And I am not addressing the members in this thread. I am talking about the senior members whom gave up info to junior members. to other forums. whom posted our sources without the vendors permission nor ours.

I hope u enjoy it warm.

I fear there will be many deaths as the vendors go down.

You all know whom you are whom did this. So does God. You so needed to use meds recreationally, that u will cause the death of the seriously ill . May God show u more mercy than I feel at this moment. And, sorry jymbo88 u sad little piece of trash, but it is not I whom will die now. Shame. It is my members whom I love that I care about.

You will answer to God for the troubles you have caused.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

I'm stocked with scripted meds, though I think at my upcoming appt. my doc will cut me off. Fortunately with the help of Iops I have enough to get me though the EOY. Still thinking of testing some new, to me, vendors under the cloud of the holiday rush. Certainly would feel like a security blanket to get through the multiple gatherings that are required.

While tapering, it has the added effect of stretching out my reserves. Also, they work so much better, when I really, really need them.

Good luck to all
the upcoming appts strike fear in the hearts. i hope it all goes well for u.

if u can try a new vendor, it is a good time in all this turmoil. and, it may take awhile due to holiday. But u r stocked up on what u need to survive.

Well done. But, many many have expressed to me the feeling that IOPs may be a thing of the past. We do hear that a lot in this lifestyle. So, i won't worry yet.

Good luck. You deserve to be well stocked.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

As if foreign issues weren’t a big enough challenge, we now have rotating postal strikes in my own country. I really want to do a big shout out “Success...thanks IOP” but it looks like that will have to wait. Hopefully there’s still time for some Christmas cheer.