Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can MM worsen anxiety and type 2 diabetes?
Depends on your body composition. Yes it can bring on anxiety attacks, paranoia etc depending on the strain and how strong the MM is. I notice indica strains make me more anxious compared to sativa, but for night time indica is a real life saver. (for insomnia)

I would start with CBD, or a very low content of MM, and slowly work it up. Try it in a friendly environment (not so much randomness happening around you, etc)
Mm worsens my anxiety and doesn’t help me sleep at all. I have terrible anxiety and insomnia. I have tried almost every mm product out there. The highest quality and the most suitable strains only to be disappointed every time. It’s a shame because if this product worked for me I would be in so much of a better situation. Insomnia and anxiety has totally ruined my life.
I live in Colorado and I’ve tried it all the and it for sure brings out anxiety like no other. If I was at a party, I’d be sitting in my car too nervous to go in. I get paranoid as all heck on that stuff. Plus, this isn’t the 70’s MMJ.

A Great Mind and a Good Heart and Soul Will Always Prevail and Rule Over The Rumors Fakery and Bullsh@t That You Go Through.
(01-11-2020, 02:01 PM)sls642 Wrote: Sorry to hear about your negative experiences with MM. I have anxiety, diabetes , and insomnia as well as heart issues so I was exceedingly cautious when I began this journey. The info about heart issues and MM was often contradictory. Went with the latest studies and decided it was worth the risk.

Anyway, I had to try at least five different places that said their MM was the best for my chronic insomnia. Almost all made me sleepy but also I felt a slight buzz which I wanted to avoid. Found one product that finally worked. Put me right to sleep with no buzz. Was relaxing and had no effect on my heart. I see my docs every six months to have everything checked and my numbers have actually improved since i started taking the MM I finally found. Was talking to my massage therapist who also has anxiety and chronic insomnia (but not my other medical problems) about this and he recommended the same MM type I was using. He went through the same trial and error process as me and we both came to the same place. There could be something better out there which no one where I live has, but I don't know what it might be.

Interestingly, my MM doesn't make me hungry at all. Have actually lost weight since this journey began. I think getting more sleep which improved my glucose numbers have had this effect on me. Have been able to reduce my diabetes meds as a result. I still sometimes rotate the MM with sleep meds since it is good  to have this option to avoid tolerance issues.
Is is ok if I ask you which particular mm products helped you most to just pass out and fall asleep? I simply can’t fall asleep unless I take either a lot of @mbien. I have high tolerance to that and it takes more than I want to say of them, to fall asleep. Other dangerous things like Mid@zolam and triazolam work but I need more than the recommenced doses of those as well. It would be a miracle and a life changing thing for me if I could use something other than benzos to knock me out and sleep normally as well as control my daytime anxiety. I always had anxiety but my anxiety got even more severe once I started taking benzos or ambien to sleep which resulted in me having to use a daytime benzo to control the rebound anxiety. If I could find a mm product that didn’t cause me anxiety and put me to sleep, it would literally add years to my life. I would be so forever thankful. I have tried various indica cartridges and flowers and they all caused anxiety and panic. Perhaps if someone could tell me what exact type of product to search for it would literally save me life. I know the benzos are hell on earth for me. Thank you so much in advance.