Thread Rating:
  • 28 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
www.servicesolution4u.com
(05-21-2018, 02:04 AM)peacemaker Wrote:
(05-20-2018, 02:15 PM)JK1976 Wrote: Well I’m still waiting for one to be sent peacemaker.  I don’t know there norm as it my first time with but them but have emailed twice in ten days with no response.  Just asking for an update.  And this isn’t to bash the guy. I’ve just gotten no response.

I have actually noticed that the last few emails i`ve received from Admin were sent to my junk mail section. This is strange because i have received multiple emails in the past from the same address and they never went to my junk section.   Anyway i hope this helps if not i`m sure you will get a reply very soon. 
take care

I usually do not get replies from this admin. Imagine they are still sorting through the back issues and trying to get their personnel issues straightened out.
Getting a little anxious, I guess I got spoiled by all my past orders with the super speedy delivery times. Admin has been very good at answering emails so I’m just keeping my fingers crossed that whatever issues they had with the post office are resolved ASAP.
"If you are at peace, you are living in the present" 
(05-23-2018, 11:43 AM)MrRotoRooter Wrote: Getting a little anxious, I guess I got spoiled by all my past orders with the super speedy delivery times. Admin has been very good at answering emails so I’m just keeping my fingers crossed that whatever issues they had with the post office are resolved ASAP.

Admin answered my last email yesterday. They are still working on their personnel issues and are trying to get back on track by the end of this week.
My friends order is taking a little extra time than usual as well, i was under the impression that it was already sent but maybe it has not been sent yet.
The TN is always strange on this end and seems to work well from point of origin but never updates when it gets to its destination.
we might email admin to see if it was sent, though judging by the email received with TN it was. I am just confused because you guys are saying that the problem is still not yet fixed.

I`m not going to bother admin ATM i will just wait a week or so to see what happens and if fellow members receive.
(05-24-2018, 05:17 AM)peacemaker Wrote: My friends order is taking a little extra time than usual as well, i was under the impression that it was already sent but maybe it has not been sent yet.
The TN is always strange on this end and seems to work well from point of origin but never updates when it gets to its destination.
we might email admin to see if it was sent, though judging by the email received with TN it was. I am just confused because you guys are saying that the problem is still not yet fixed.

I`m not going to bother admin ATM i will just wait a week or so to see what happens and if fellow members rece
The TN never does update as you pointed out, even once it lands. This publisher will give your friend a response if he sends the publisher a quick email about the status of his subscription.
It gives me a little relief to know that I am not the only one having this issue with them.  The management does respond fairly quickly.   

I  will update if and when my subscriptions arrive.