Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Beware
When I said the evil 3 letter agency I was referring to the irs, the most evil of them all! Sorry for the confusion since there are too many evil 3 letter gov agencies to count!
Peace!
I got a call like this a few years ago. Very aggressive, really caught me off balance. Said he had officers waiting outside my home and that they would come arrest me right then and there. I happened to be on my way home, so I cruised by and there was no one there of course.

Took me a few minutes to get my senses back. I thought the best way to handle it was to say yes sir no sir three bags full sir...took down the payment info etc. And then went on with my life..
You do not have a virus and they are not Microsoft calling either!
(08-18-2015, 03:39 PM)OrangeClay Wrote: FP, I checked out the I*R*S website, they have a scam section and Zander is correct, they will contact you by mail 1st
The I-R-S will never:

Angrily demand immediate payment over the phone, nor will the agency call about taxes owed without first having mailed you a bill.

I am so glad that I came across this post by you, OrangeClay. The information in it is beyond valuable. Thanks a lot. RM
Yeah, Rafterman, very good to have intel on.

so many scams going on. good of you to post