IOPList.Org

Full Version: Big Hello
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi,

A big "hello" to everyone here. Hope to meet a few familiar people again and make some new friends along the way.

Massive thanks to the person who reached out and connected me up with this forum. She might have changed her name, but is very special to many of us. Wink

All the best,
barq
Barq! So Good to see you, my friend.

You made it.

I am thrilled. We have a UK
member whom just asked about you this morning.

Just check the rules as we finally had to make some.

It is awesome to see you here.

If you need me, just post my name, and I shall PM u with my email address. You will need fifty posts in On Topic areas to PM. okie dokie?

We are building our area for UK members. And, many places will require u make ur fifty posts to see. Such as email vendors, the SY guys.

Welcome. Enjoy. Have a Glorious Evening? all my best. (am Charon, now.)
Thanks so much Charon!

It is really good to meet up again online. If you could PM me your email address it would be really good to exchange. Recent events have made me realise how close I was to losing contact with good people like yourself.

Based on the new rules I need to make sure I post a bit more often than I did elsewhere so as not to get dropped.

Hope you have a good night too (once you get to evening!). In the UK it is just after Bonfire Night (5th Nov) - lots of people wait for the weekend so there are fireworks going off everywhere at the moment.

All the best,
barq
Hello, a warm welcome, and good evening to you @barq-.

Best wishes to you here and if your life. CL
Welcome Barq- ... We are all family here so join in th convo... We do have a good morning thread in the lounge where we all just start our day (for the most part) ...

Ice
Thank you CL and IceWizard for your warm welcome.

barq
Hey Brag, welcome fellow newbie, hope we can help each other my friend.

Wink Yes she is special to us.
Welcome welcome welcome....
Welcome barq. Glad you are here.

Willie Smile
Hi barq,welcome aboard,glad we have another uk member,not enough of us here and on most other forums of this type,if anyone pms you trying to sell you anything,hit report,already had one scammer on here from uk,dont want another,good luck,hope you can chime in a bit here mate.
Dont remember you from old list,i dont remember a lot of folk though,theres so many to try and remember.
Where i live bonfire night seems to start in september and go on til crimbo,shame guy fawkes got caught though LOL!
Pages: 1 2