IOPList.Org

Full Version: ONAX
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Has anyone ever had Onax 2mg bar*z?  I've heard that MM carries the actual brand and not the pressed garbage many people speak of.  Comments welcome.
Never had them, but I am curious why you think the pressed ones are garbage...
(02-06-2016, 04:18 AM)MaltoseFalcon Wrote: [ -> ]Never had them, but I am curious why you think the pressed ones are garbage...

It's what i've heard....hence the reason for my post.
(02-06-2016, 02:04 AM)teddy1998 Wrote: [ -> ]Has anyone ever had Onax 2mg bar*z?  I've heard that MM carries the actual brand and not the pressed garbage many people speak of.  Comments welcome.

Yes, but not from MM. Real Onax is very good.
Would love to try real onax. Like everyone stated, faked and pressed often.
thanks for the replies!
i had real ONAX I swear once or twice  , I dont want to break rules, but it came from P******* Big Grin delivered to C***************** then to some address, odd stuff , but they where real, tested it with the legit test, and yes, real they where
Once i got an order from a now blacklist outfit, 100 onax- ten obviously real compared to the other 90 that had blue spots making the pills resemble bleu cheese. I think my buddy said he had yellow ones once too.
(02-16-2016, 03:31 PM)BoomerB Wrote: [ -> ]Once i got an order from a now blacklist outfit, 100 onax- ten obviously real compared to the other 90 that had blue spots making the pills resemble bleu cheese. I think my buddy said he had yellow ones once too.

That sucks.  There are honest vendors out there making very good, legitimate pressed tablets, and there are also scammers making crap ones.  It is unfortunate that the good ones get lumped with the bad ones.
(02-16-2016, 03:31 PM)BoomerB Wrote: [ -> ]Once i got an order from a now blacklist outfit, 100 onax- ten obviously real compared to the other 90 that had blue spots making the pills resemble bleu cheese. I think my buddy said he had yellow ones once too.
Is it possible the blue spots were timed release? Not that timed release anti-anxiety meds make any sense to me.
My SO has anxiety disorder and the last thing in the world she would need is a timed release dose!

(02-16-2016, 05:17 PM)MaltoseFalcon Wrote: [ -> ]

That sucks.  There are honest vendors out there making very good, legitimate pressed tablets, and there are also scammers making crap ones.  It is unfortunate that the good ones get lumped with the bad ones.

Some vendors rely on others to ship the orders and I think that is where a lot of the problems evolve...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6