IOPList.Org

Full Version: About tracking and signing...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Been a lot of confusion about trackin numbers and the signature part...

I found this article and it may be helpful to some of us::::

https://www.usps.com/manage/myusps.htm

You'll need to make an account, but it should let you "digitaly sign" for you pkgs and should even show your pkgs without having to put in you TN... Says it shows ups on your "USPS Dashboard"...

Hope this helps a bit...

Ice
That is a hell of a find wiz. Thanks.
Awesome wiz , I shall try, also those using the ups stores, are they signing for you?
That just made my day. Much more convenient. Thanks for that wiz!
The ups store boxes will sign and hold mail from any carrier no online signups necessary, but I'd read ice's article and see ur options w usps cuz they're much cheaper
Thank you Ice Wizard
Text message would be really convenient but not sure I want to give USPS my digits.
I know the more u check your tracking or even having it. They check it more, I never check it unless it's just not shown up on time. I've seen usps do all kind of crazy stuff, u ever heard the saying there's always work at the post office. So ppl handling our mail sometimes make u think, I've had tons of packages get on the wrong truck and head the opposite way, I've had shit open, and it wasn't exactly legal,and still got sent here. I know usps is the safest way to ship, legal wise, they have to have a pretty big warrant to open federal mail
Simply open a 'my usps' account and you can see all the packages headed to your address. No need to click on each one to show interest, its automatically up dated.
As if they don't have enough stuff to do... Now they have "time" to check up on who's checking their pkgs? I hardly think so...

Ice
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5