IOPList.Org

Full Version: Heyy!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi just started using this site again and never got to introduce myself the first time. I love cooking the outdoors and am a workaholic. I have insomnia pretty bad which led me to start using this site and the place i have been working with is having shipping problems right now which is what brought me back. Please let me know if i broke any rules or gave tmi. Cant wait to get to know everyone!
Welcome aboard... It's a friendly group here as you'll soon see... If you need any help, well that's what we're here for...

Ice
Welcome to the family!!!
welcome. may u find the help u need.

u did just fine.

many here detest insomnia as you do.

Good luck.
(03-24-2016, 08:59 AM)IceWizard Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome aboard... It's a friendly group here as you'll soon see... If you need any help, well that's what we're here for...

Ice

thanks
(03-24-2016, 07:12 AM)kCbas89 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi just started using this site again and never got to introduce myself the first time. I love cooking the outdoors and am a workaholic. I have insomnia pretty bad which led me to start using this site and the place i have been working with is having shipping problems right now which is what brought me back. Please let me know if i broke any rules or gave tmi. Cant wait to get to know everyone!

Hey Cbas89
I am new also! Good luck!!
(03-25-2016, 03:39 AM)JohnKing Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-24-2016, 07:12 AM)kCbas89 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi just started using this site again and never got to introduce myself the first time. I love cooking the outdoors and am a workaholic. I have insomnia pretty bad which led me to start using this site and the place i have been working with is having shipping problems right now which is what brought me back. Please let me know if i broke any rules or gave tmi. Cant wait to get to know everyone!

Hey Cbas89
I am new also! Good luck!!

thanks man! i'm really new to forums in general, any pointers or friends are much appreciated.
Hey we're all friends here... After you "drink the water" you're one of us... Wink

Ice
Welcome Cbas89! Glad you are here....Smile
(03-31-2016, 11:39 AM)willie33 Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome Cbas89! Glad you are here....Smile

Thanks Willie Big Grin
Pages: 1 2