IOPList.Org

Full Version: New beginings ....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I just wanted to say howdy to all the folks here and introduce myself. I found the "other" site first and was excited to see a place people could find "useful" info of a varity of helpful products .... However it didn't take long before I started coming to grips with the idea that site has an agenda for certain spots. Then I ran across this site. The people here or at least the ones I've seen posts on seem more down in helping others. I still have an account "ovr there" but was trying to think of some clever way of losing my posting privilages ... Lol . Anyway I hope to be here a long time and hope I can be of some help to others. Oh yeah before I forget someone posted about the idea of making hidden to the public the good lists of iop's and therefore haveing to sign up to see them. That would work for me .... That's my take on stuff.
Th above statements are my own and do not reflect on the members, staff or mission of this board ....
welcome aboard IceWizard. May u find all u need herein.

good luck. i am here if u need some help.

or, u will see our mods, grim reaper and QueenB come on.

enjoy. i better tell u that we have made a rule of fifty posts before u can see the restricted area. but, u can do it.

again, glad to have u here with us.
awesome message, phasedance.

to new beginnings, indeed.
Thanks for all the kind words and I do believe that I am among friends here. The board looks and feels great. Hopefuly we can all pull together and really make a difference. Oh yeah ... I changed my email address over there so they didn't have it and it said it was sending a confirmation to that address .... Hope they don't wait for an answer ...lol . So maybe I locked myself out ... But I really couldn't care less .. Found a much better place ... Thanks y'all ...
oh, u r too kind. we are small. but the people here are among the finest in the IOP world.

we shall grow, but not too much.

u r among very good people. u r among friends.
thank u puffy. if u r facing an emergency, though, just PM me.

i shall not withhold information that u mite need now.

if u need me, let me know.
Puffy ... Squidword ... Pleasure to meet y'all. I am finding nothing but good folks here and I like that alot. If there is ever anything I can do just let me know.
Yeah garysimo I get the same warm fuzzy feeling here for sure. It's the people at the board that make an outstanding one. So far I've seen nothing that would even suggest that this place would offer any wrong advise to it's members... That is a great feeling knowing you have folks covering your back ... Looking around the sharp corners for you .. I mean what more could they possibly do to help ... This is great
Definately more of a community feel than a carefully pruned discussion.

Plus that horrible logo...
That's for sure Allegory ... I only posted 2 times but got the feel it was kinda biased ... Then reading through some of the threads *hrmph* some down right hostile ... Out with the old and in with the better...
Pages: 1 2