IOPList.Org

Full Version: Codiene?.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Tired of ordering nurofen plus (ibuprofen /codeine )... placed a new order with ttm,  but the issues have me thinking I need an alternative.. hope I am wording this right.  Im new here, but not really new  Big Grin thank you Heart
If in uk you can order codeine from a number of iops legally,i've stopped using the stuff,fed up with constipation.
Like nurofen? I'm opposite I love the constipation because I've been recovering from cdiff the past year (look up if you don't know but it's unpleasant )..but nope I'm in in uk, USA so I'm sol on that only nurofen plus
If you are using codine for pain relief having some ibuprofen or acetaminophen is fine if not you should get pure. Be careful not to take too much acetaminophen especially.
I stay away from acetaminophen! I only use it with ibuprofen. Nurofen is all I'm able to get however since they ship uk it takes forever to get here plus 1 box max p'er order , I placed an order with a vendor on this thread to for pure Codeine, but may not ever recieve it.
Luckily I dont have the constipation issues, I try to limit acetaminophen myself.
I too have been searching for a codeine source , prefer pure, but dont mind one with Ibu.
who got a source reference?
wanted to try TTM, because they offer Codeine by itself, but they seem to have issues.
sent an order to PPE, which was an easy process, for a codeine/acet mix as a test order.
we will see what happens.
Take care all
Has anyone got any reviews on ss4u 60mg codiene phosphate? Or is it that being from india its better to just stick to benzos.
i've been wondering the same thing, JK, and afraid I have yet to find the answer. It's a long old thread and although I've read a lot of it to date, I haven't yet come across that particular answer. I'll point you to it if I find.
Pages: 1 2 3