IOPList.Org

Full Version: DAZ valium?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

nwiron

Anyone have feedback on these 10mg DAZ Valium in blisters?  Just looking for opinions because the price tag is outrageously low.

Thanks!
(05-26-2016, 05:47 AM)nwiron Wrote: [ -> ]Anyone have feedback on these 10mg DAZ Valium in blisters?  Just looking for opinions because the price tag is outrageously low.

Thanks!

Hey, I posted in my own thread before I saw this. They're pretty much equal to Roche brand. I switched to them for a fair amount of time after V cut 10s were discontinued and they were equivalent for the most part. No rebound or anything. They're actually my favorite behind Teva.
Yea I would agree with Breacher.. u can't go wrong with the price.. I think Roche may be a little better, but Daz is legit...
Only had the 5mg ones and that was a long time ago,they were good quality.
I could do with some to try and taper down a bit,anyone know where 5mg Daz can be got?
Same as Tommy if anyoneknows where to get some Can You on me cheers
If they come from the vender I think they do they are great quality. Daz is so worth the price, money will be wasted on Roche IMO. Roche are the best though, but not for the price
Roche stopped making diazepam long time ago
Yes Roche did stop making diazepam along time ago but the pill press didn't. As far as DAZ Valium
Go I have come across them in strips before and have had no problem with them. In fact the quality was good but I can not speak for any product I haven't tried. I think it's a case of just be very careful and listen to other peoples and advice on where to buy and experiences. That's what I love about this site.
For me they are pretty much the same as Roche and the price is usually better.
I still get the Roche, not the one with the V, but are Roche . I got the DAZ on the past, and yes, they were good.
Pages: 1 2