IOPList.Org

Full Version: Poster Categories
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
09-16-2015, 02:59 PM
Just in case, I came across this today.

User Title Minimum Posts
Newbie 0
Junior Member 50
Member 150
Senior Member 350
Posting Freak 550

And, stars come along accordingly. That will take me a tad bit longer to find methinks.
Thanks Charon
Yes, thank you Charon for this information.
I got the info.  How many stars one receives with the amount of posts they make.

ready?

Administrators 7 Stars, Super Moderators 6 Stars, Moderators, Pioneer Members & Posting Freaks 5 Stars,

Newbies 1 Star (Below 50 Posts)
Junior Members 2 Stars (Above 50 Posts)
Members 3 Stars (Above 150 Posts)
Senior Members 4 Stars (Above 350 Posts)
Posting Freaks 5 Stars (Above 550 Posts)

I may take a tad bit of time, but I do my damnedest to get the info u guys request. It should be here.

Oh, buggery bollocks. Apparently I must still chase this needle in a haystack. It would appear that I as an administrator have nine stars which would belie the reports above captioned that administrators will have but seven stars. I remember people liked stars that night.
(08-06-2016, 09:16 PM)Charon Wrote: [ -> ]I got the info.  How many stars one receives with the amount of posts they make.

ready?

Administrators 7 Stars, Super Moderators 6 Stars, Moderators, Pioneer Members & Posting Freaks 5 Stars,

Newbies 1 Star (Below 50 Posts)
Junior Members 2 Stars (Above 50 Posts)
Members 3 Stars (Above 150 Posts)
Senior Members 4 Stars (Above 350 Posts)
Posting Freaks 5 Stars (Above 550 Posts)

I may take a tad bit of time, but I do my damnedest to get the info u guys request.  It should be here.

Oh, buggery bollocks.  Apparently I must still chase this needle in a haystack.  It would appear that I as an administrator have nine stars which would belie the reports above captioned that administrators will have but seven stars.  I remember people liked stars that night.
Thanks Boss,
I know I am the OC member who has asked for this.  Quality posts do come first, not stars, but I was the same in kindergarten.  You deserve your nine, no doubt.  Should just be a nice "galaxy" icon for you, Ice, and Steel.  

Spank
well, between five and nine asked for the info.

in last two months.

it is a fairly normal question for a regular poster,spanks.
Thank u you Charon, I was one that asked you and I really appreciate your time and the hard work that you do here. It would really be like the wild wild west if it weren't for people like you.

Sorry it took me so long to find out where you placed this info. Thanks again.
You are very welcome dupree. It took me awhile to find as it was in one of the first threads the beginner members made. in a couple of them.

Looks like u r a full member at a few more posts. Three Stars.
I just saw this, and felt maybe, just maybe, someone would like to know.

The PM space has been enhanced.

Administrators = UNLIMITED
Super Moderators = 5000 KB
Moderators & Pioneer Members = 2500 KB
Registered Members (From Newbies to Posting Freaks) = 1000 KB
thank you Charon.
Pages: 1 2