IOPList.Org

Full Version: "Gear"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Okay,  this is for purely medical purposes.  Due to a medical condition I went from 210lbs to 140 awhile back.  Got my meds straightened out, got back to 197.  Now I'm losing weight again at a rapid pace.  "Gear is something I know nothing  about its use or safe places to get it.  I'm looking  to gain about 20-30lbs quickly then maintain it by eating and drinking high calorie shakes.  I had blood work done and my testosterone levels were slightly low.  My insurance  won't cover the treatment, and the prices are more than all my bills
Combined.  I know we are not suppose to discuss ROA, but I think this is okay because I'm looking for pill forms as I can't afford the doctors presciption.  I've seen a few places listed, but would like to see a recommendation from someone I trust (I may have missed a trusted recommendation).  

Thanks
Bh
Napsgear. I've been using them for years. Theyll have everything you need at competitive prices. You say only pills? So you want to run a cycle on only orals? I would never really reccommend due to the very high liver toxicity of oral steroids. 

When using hormones properly one should be primarily injecting IM (intramuscularly) so as to reduce processing through the liver. For most people like yourself I'd start with a very light cycle of test:250-500 mg/ week. If you want to stack or add an oral (dbol for example) that's okay but your base should be test. You will also be shutting down the natural production of testosterone so it's vital to run a proper PCT to restore your levels after you're done using. 

There are other precautions you can take when using to make sure you are taking care of your body. There is s lot to learn about manipulating our body's natural hormone levels. If you have questions (which you should) do your research, PM me, or ask it here for the benefit of others considering the use of gear. I hope I've helped you somewhat. Good luck and take care of your liver!
I have chrohns and diverticulitis and no appetite right now. I spent over a month in the hospital; december to Jan due to a bad flare up. I want to gain the weight back very quickly and this will only be a one time deal. I'm in the middle of another flare up right now.

(06-12-2016, 11:37 AM)Double Deuces Wrote: [ -> ]Napsgear. I've been using them for years. Theyll have everything you need at competitive prices. You say only pills? So you want to run a cycle on only orals? I would never really reccommend due to the very high liver toxicity of oral steroids. 

When using hormones properly one should be primarily injecting IM (intramuscularly) so as to reduce processing through the liver. For most people like yourself I'd start with a very light cycle of test:250-500 mg/ week. If you want to stack or add an oral (dbol for example) that's okay but your base should be test. You will also be shutting down the natural production of testosterone so it's vital to run a proper PCT to restore your levels after you're done using. 

There are other precautions you can take when using to make sure you are taking care of your body. There is s lot to learn about manipulating our body's natural hormone levels. If you have questions (which you should) do your research, PM me, or ask it here for the benefit of others considering the use of gear. I hope I've helped you somewhat. Good luck and take care of your liver!

(06-12-2016, 03:59 PM)Harley Wrote: [ -> ]Bighead, why don't you just work your way back up with high caloric shakes etc.,

I obviously know nothing about willfully gaining weight, but I hate to see you take anything that can harm your liver and other innards.  

I did look up this:

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/best-w...iners.html

Hey double deuces,

I have lots of questions and have started to do some research.  Someone else PMed me a place and the guys that run it will explain proper uses.  I'll continue to do research and if i have questions ill PM you.  My doctor wanted me to go on TRT (i believe that is what it was), but my insurance denied it because my T levels were only 5% below normal.  I plan on running as short of a cycle as possible to gain about 20-30lbs while working out.   And I've read about how if you take X, then you need to take Y also, then Z when done to get your levels natural again.  This is kind of a last resort for me, but I can't gain weight when I'm working out now because it's so hard for me to eat and get in enough calories during my stomach flareups and I'mnott toning up much either.     
Hi Bighead,
Im glad to hear you feeling better !
Can you be more specific with your "work out".
Are you lifting free weights or using weight lifting machines ? cardio? ....
Let me know, and I will get back to you with more
cheers!
Z9
(06-12-2016, 07:04 PM)Bighead Wrote: [ -> ]I have chrohns and diverticulitis and no appetite right now.   I spent over a month in the hospital;  december to Jan due to a bad flare up.  I want to gain the weight back very quickly and this will only be a one time deal.   I'm in the middle of another flare up right now.

(06-12-2016, 11:37 AM)Double Deuces Wrote: [ -> ]Napsgear. I've been using them for years. Theyll have everything you need at competitive prices. You say only pills? So you want to run a cycle on only orals? I would never really reccommend due to the very high liver toxicity of oral steroids. 

(06-12-2016, 03:59 PM)Harley Wrote: [ -> ]Bighead, why don't you just work your way back up with high caloric shakes etc.,

I obviously know nothing about willfully gaining weight, but I hate to see you take anything that can harm your liver and other innards.  

I did look up this:

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/best-w...iners.html

Hey double deuces,

I have lots of questions and have started to do some research.  Someone else PMed me a place and the guys that run it will explain proper uses.  I'll continue to do research and if i have questions ill PM you.  My doctor wanted me to go on TRT (i believe that is what it was), but my insurance denied it because my T levels were only 5% below normal.  I plan on running as short of a cycle as possible to gain about 20-30lbs while working out.   And I've read about how if you take X, then you need to take Y also, then Z when done to get your levels natural again.  This is kind of a last resort for me, but I can't gain weight when I'm working out now because it's so hard for me to eat and get in enough calories during my stomach flareups and I'mnott toning up much either.     

I apologize, I did not realize the medical issue. Just thought you wanted to run some gear maybe for athletic performance or bodybuilding. Since your situation is different I'll give you the best advice I can. I have friends with crohns disease and I know how tough it can be to absorb nutrients and digest food properly so I'm sorry to hear that. But before choosing to use steroids to up your weight, it is very much worth listening to what Harley and others have said about doing it in a natural way through diet (I know tough with stomach issues) and exercise. Does your insurance cover a dietician? They can be of great help in finding foods that will work with your body and getting you on a diet that will increase your body mass.

Personally, I don't think someone who's T levels are down only 5% should turn to anabolics. That's a figure that can be brought back into normal range with simple lifestyle changes. Now the down in weight thing sucks, but there are many who'd love to have your issue Smile. Unless you have a severe wasting disease a physician is not (or should not) be prescribing you steroids. Also, understand that steroids are not miracle drugs. Most people will not keep the gains they make on cycle unless they are really dedicated to their fitness regimen. This is a simple truth, so understand the results you see may be short lived causing you to want to return to the use of steroids as many often do.

Now lastly, and this is the part that is most important: If you have completely made up your mind and decided this is the road you want to take, you need to do it right. The take x and y and z thing is not just bro-science. It's information available to young men/ men so they don't do permanent damage to there testes and endocrine systems. I've seen guys do wreck less steroids cycles only to end up infertile and on TRT the rest of their lives. Meaning they have to stick a needle in their ass forever because their body's no longer have the ability to naturally produce T (it's some serious shit). I am an open book and can answer a lot of questions you have. I just like to make it very clear to anyone considering usage that there are serious risks involved and its wise to minimize them as much as possible.

Please feel free to ask any questions in regard to your diet, exercise routine, or gear and the safest way to use it. I'm happy to help!
Reading is good for you. In fact, sometimes people who think they know everything learn something new by reading.

2nd post, 2nd paragraph: "your base should always be test" is the quote. Now you don't have to do all that gosh darn "reading"!

Thanks for your input but youre advice has already been provided and in a much more detailed manner, bro.
Okay, after some thought I'm going to go natural. I have had stomach issues for years and was recently diagnosed with Crohns. However, I just purchased $200 worth of ensure drinks, purchased supplements from GNC that the guy said would promote weight gain, endurance, etc.

And my cardio routine is walking about 1500 steps a day, according to my fit bit (I burnt 600 some calories according to it one day when the temp and humidity made the temp 97 degrees), and I do push-ups, sit ups, and use free weights. However, I am moving quite a distance away in awhile, so it's not worth getting a gym pass here. I'll be drinking two to three ensure drinks per day until my weight gets back to where I want it. I work outdoor, 10 hours a day, and average around 1250 steps per day. And since its summer I sweat all day long. And I am not a mail carrier. Also, I ride my bike about 10 miles three to four times a week. So, my weight loss was a combination of Chrohns, lots of cardio, and a lack of calories. But, with the ensure drinks I will get all the calories I need and with the GNC supplements I should put the weight back on in two months. I counted calories for a few days and was only consuming about 1400-1500, which to maintain weight you need about 1800 hundred and for me to gain I'll need 2000 to 2200. I was frustrated and looking for a quick way, but I've worked hard my entire life and I'll work hard on this, naturally. If natural doesn't work, then maybe I'll look back at this. But thank you to everyone that provided info, warnings, etc. that's why I love this place. Non-judgemental people when their is a legitimate health reason causing someone to make a potentially rash decision.

Also, not sure why some of one of my posts were bolded and in font size 200. Was accidental.
Check out outlawmiscle.com been a member there since o3. I don't do much anymore I'm almost 40. But if you need help setting up a program ive got knowledge . I started cycling on and off in 1996 met the hey days of the internet and my God the. Whole world was opened. Things have changed some though. Naps good but join site they got domestics too. Also proffessional muscle. Other one is private cant give out. Do your research first.
(06-18-2016, 09:12 PM)Bighead Wrote: [ -> ]Okay, after some thought I'm going to go natural.  I have had stomach issues for years and was recently diagnosed with Crohns.  However, I just purchased $200 worth of ensure drinks, purchased supplements from GNC that the guy said would promote weight gain, endurance, etc.  

And my cardio routine is walking about 1500 steps a day, according to my fit bit (I burnt 600 some calories according to it one day when the temp and humidity made the temp 97 degrees), and I do push-ups, sit ups, and use free weights.  However, I am moving quite a distance away in awhile, so it's not worth getting a gym pass here.  I'll be drinking two to three ensure drinks per day until my weight gets back to where I want it.  I work outdoor, 10 hours a day, and average around 1250 steps per day.  And since its summer I sweat all day long.  And I am not a mail carrier.  Also, I ride my bike about 10 miles three to four times a week.  So, my weight loss was a combination of Chrohns, lots of cardio, and a lack of calories.  But, with the ensure drinks I will get all the calories I need and with the GNC supplements I should put the weight back on in two months.  I counted calories for a few days and was only consuming about 1400-1500, which to maintain weight you need about 1800 hundred and for me to gain I'll need 2000 to 2200.  I was frustrated and looking for a quick way, but I've worked hard my entire life and I'll work hard on this, naturally.  If natural doesn't work, then maybe I'll look back at this.  But thank you to everyone that provided info, warnings, etc.  that's why I love this place.  Non-judgemental people when their is a legitimate health reason causing someone to make a potentially rash decision.

Also, not sure why some of one of my posts were bolded and in font size 200.  Was accidental.

I'm glad you decided to go natural.  With your medical problems I would stay away from anabolics.  I used them for many years.  I don't anymore I have hep now and my liver has been Put through hell.  Been waiting 6 months for treatment. Insurance keeps. Denying it. Even though I pass. All there drug tests.
(06-18-2016, 09:12 PM)Bighead Wrote: [ -> ]Okay, after some thought I'm going to go natural.  I have had stomach issues for years and was recently diagnosed with Crohns.  However, I just purchased $200 worth of ensure drinks, purchased supplements from GNC that the guy said would promote weight gain, endurance, etc.  

And my cardio routine is walking about 1500 steps a day, according to my fit bit (I burnt 600 some calories according to it one day when the temp and humidity made the temp 97 degrees), and I do push-ups, sit ups, and use free weights.  However, I am moving quite a distance away in awhile, so it's not worth getting a gym pass here.  I'll be drinking two to three ensure drinks per day until my weight gets back to where I want it.  I work outdoor, 10 hours a day, and average around 1250 steps per day.  And since its summer I sweat all day long.  And I am not a mail carrier.  Also, I ride my bike about 10 miles three to four times a week.  So, my weight loss was a combination of Chrohns, lots of cardio, and a lack of calories.  But, with the ensure drinks I will get all the calories I need and with the GNC supplements I should put the weight back on in two months.  I counted calories for a few days and was only consuming about 1400-1500, which to maintain weight you need about 1800 hundred and for me to gain I'll need 2000 to 2200.  I was frustrated and looking for a quick way, but I've worked hard my entire life and I'll work hard on this, naturally.  If natural doesn't work, then maybe I'll look back at this.  But thank you to everyone that provided info, warnings, etc.  that's why I love this place.  Non-judgemental people when their is a legitimate health reason causing someone to make a potentially rash decision.

Also, not sure why some of one of my posts were bolded and in font size 200.  Was accidental.
Bighead:
I'm glad you decided on the regimen you described. In reading the earlier posts in this thread, I tend to agree most with Harley's recommendations. I'd be buying those big jars of weight-gain powder from GNC as my 1st choice. It sounds like you have a really healthy lifestyle and good work-out routine. However, one thing I noticed in your posts is that you never seem to mention hydration. If you work a 10 hour day in summer heat w/o proper hydration, then you could be well on your way to dehydration even before you start exercising after work.
Personally, if I duplicated your daily routine, (and I say this without knowing what your medical condition is) then hydration would be the primary factor affecting any immediate weight loss I would experience. I'm not very disciplined when it comes to caloric intake, but I do eat good foods. Are you maintaining adequate hydration?
Finally, don't hesitate to correct me if I am wrong, but I thought Ensure was primarily a nutritional supplement designed to get more of the right nutrients into people who, for whatever reason, are not eating right (my Father drinks it at the nursing home he is in). I don't think it is meant for an active person like yourself who also needs to pay close attention to hydration. Have you looked at Powerbar Gels and other similar products which I believe are designed to be used with sports drinks (i.e. Gatorade...)?
I wish you the best of luck on this issue.
Raven
Pages: 1 2