IOPList.Org

Full Version: clonazepam 2mg
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Ok this might sound as newbie question,but in almost decade on benzos, now never actually tried it besides one sample pill,which cant remember doing anything.Ive always been either valium or xanax thus know them two quite well,vals are weak as not to give immediate relief but are quite good if building up to them and getting used thus for me 40mgs split across few hours keeps me stable all day in many day to day situations which i think is least intrusive and yet most effective option if one has.

xanax 3-4mgs while its great for few hours and specially falling asleep but its short half life and crazy fast tolerance,since been on them now nearly a year is a struggle since it losses its benefit quite quickly and sleep mood gets affected quite fast once it wears off in few hours,since theres topic on weird dreams etc well im at stage where if i skip 1mg it kicks into many weird wd effects,thus looking to move to more stable benzo,not smth that needs to be chewed every couple hours with deteriorating effects.Since managed quite few years mostly on vals and rare times alp for sleep,thus while have tolerance its easy to switch to valium and get its benefits which are enough to keep me going.

from what i gather clonz should be best of the two combined,now gotten few samples of vendor which cant be mentioned in open forum to last me couple weeks before other sources kick in.

thus question since not wanting to waste if my dosage is 3mg xanax,2mg sleep 1mg for most of the day or 40mg vals,how should i switch to clonazepam,does it have kick in delay where it needs buildup,similar to valium or is it felt immediately,and most important how long it lasts before needing to take another dosage and keep stable,now know everyone is different to way they react,etc and not looking for md advice just general how people take it and feel on it review.
i take clon, and i can tell you two things: 1. it will kick more slowly than xanax 2. you can somewhat mitigate this by recognizing something that for reasons i don't know is not mentioned by doctors or pharmacists. clon is sublingual and anecdotally if you leave it under your tongue and let it dissolve before you swallow you will absorb it about twice as quickly than if you just swallowed it outright. it has a sweet, minty taste generally. hope this helps.

-S.
Trying with most benzos noticed no real difference be it swallow tab or under tongue,think it kicks in faster since its more dissolved and distributed.usually dissolve just for taste.

that said thx for input what about effects if any idea compared to valium is it more lasting.
yes no more getting xannies,they are good but after few months they lose potency and become way to short acting thus looking to move of them,and did try one clonz 2mg today and was nicely surprised its a lot like valium,and really calm effects,now will see how long it lasts but seems definitely better then xanax when it clears it feels immediately that its cleared system,as clonz gives more of normal feeling not euphoric or instant kick but gradual build up.

read more on it yesterday and someone said while dissolving it under tongue which takes quite few minutes from what i felt today that it kicks in faster but effect wise it act shorter,if opposed to swallowing it,guess it makes sense since gradual release gives clonazepam that delay and slow onset.
My opinion no matter how you take the clonazepam it's far superior to Xanax. Yeah xan has that initial punch but wears off quickly. But as long as you make it an hour after taking the clonazepam it's as effective at that point as xan. And it doesn't have that sharp drop off xan does. And once tolerance builds to xan it takes so much to get through a day. A longer acting benzo becomes necessary.
The biggest problem between xan and clon is that the potential to blackout on xan is way higher. I don't know if thats just my brain, but no good for me. Clon is nice and lasts a while
graham3735 just seen this bumped up,have taken now clonz a good while and hands down it is way better then xanax,although for night time still take 1mg xanax to get to sleep but during day its my go to now,seems like learning new things everyday now.and +1 for suggesting longevity since think anyone on any short acting benzo eventually should know alternatives,since longterm on xanax is like stacking bars and does no good.
Newbie here ... I used to be on 2mg of clonaz but got switched to another drug that doesn't work as good. any recommendations for an alternative to going back to clonny. ?
I think that Clonaz is my favorite benz0. I have been on them since my getting sober back in 2006. I take 1mg in the morning, 1mg afternoon, and 1mg at bedtime. I also take 1mg xanz usually around dinner time, depending on the type of day I am having. For the past 10+ years this combination has been a lifesaver (literally) for me.

I'm glad to read that you have been having good results with the clonaz. The longer life really helps to keep myself balanced throughout the day, and I'm happy with 3mg total a day. I'd like to get back down to 2mg, but after 10 years, I'm happy with that amount. My tolerance is quite strange, I had a terrible thing happen last month, and basically I had nothing to take for 3 days, and I thought I was going to be in for quite a ride. To my surprise I managed to get through it without much of any wd.
Longer acting the better imo. Even my doc sat me down and explained this to me so I have a legal prescription of clonz. I have been on many types throughout my life and xans feel great but you always have to take it or you feel like shit. Consider switching
Pages: 1 2 3