IOPList.Org

Full Version: Mexican - PK
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Does anyone know what these should look like and how they compare to those of US manufacture?  If this is in the wrong place or out of line to post here please let me know or delete without warning.  I think I have an idea but I am inexperienced here and wondering so that I can source from a SY contact with safety.  I am NOT looking for any sources either via PM or public and I won't be providing any info via PM for this as well.  Just efficacy experiences in general and perhaps the usual coloring. Thank you.

Heart
Hi luckydate,
Ur question is really too general.
But it also might be best taken to PM with someone .

Hmmm

Let me say I think  .... PM'ing is ur friend......in this question
Gobto a thread that might deal with this and select someone you might be able to connect with thru PM
And give that a go
Okay
this was supposed to be a PM
Good Catch Lucky !   Smile
Lucky date best to ask more experienced members via PM . SY's are a novel class of ventoring on its own and it is good to read from the threads on each SY Ventor for feedback. But for such questions, it is better to have feedback from someone who often use SY services . As you said it was supposed to be a PM question. But there is nothing inappropriate the way you asked . Hope you find what you are looking for .
Smile thanks Nickolyko! I got a lot of help via PM Smile There are a lot of things I know about but that particular thing, had me stumped. Now, I feel enlightened thanks to FirePlaces and my subsequent research Big Grin
Thanks luckydate , I believe the right way to find what you wish from SY is through more senior members . We are a community here that helps those who need help and there are many experienced members ready to offer a helping hand when needed.
i also had thatquestion. but its awhile before u can pm ithink
50 posts to PM.
I'm rather confused..are you looking for info on Mexican PKs..or PKs from Mexican vendors?
Pages: 1 2