IOPList.Org

Full Version: HI
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Just wanted to stop in and say hello. Happy to be here. I'm a member of one other forum so its nice to have another option for reviews and recommendations. Thanks.
welcome aboard. may u find all u need herein.

The rules: http://ioplist.org/showthread.php?tid=1

Five a day. Get in your first fifty to PM. see more vendors. Have fun.
Hi and welcome, Davix...Smile
Welcome to this groove
Welcome to the forum Davix.

I hope you enjoy it.

It is possible to make real friends here.
My tip to the fine folks here !
hello and welcome
Welcome Davix

Welcome to the best IOP forum on the web because it is so much more. You got great people here and the Moderators work long and hard to keep the trash out
and drama to a minimum and we always got to help em by making sure to know the rules. They protect everyone from you and I to out fantastic vendors.

Best advice is to Read, Read and Read some more. Throw a few posts out there under topics you are interested in and let everyone get to know
you a bit and the doors will start to open for you.

Welcome again and hope you find what you need

Peace All

Fury
welcom Davix

have nice time with us here
(09-19-2017, 09:01 PM)Charon Wrote: [ -> ]welcome aboard.  may u find all u need herein.

The rules:  http://ioplist.org/showthread.php?tid=1

Five a day.  Get in your first fifty to PM.  see more vendors.  Have fun.

Thank you so much. I missed the five per day part. Hope I'm not in trouble. Thanks for the welcome. Having internet troubles now and the repair man can't come for a week and a half but I will do my best to try to log on and get my 50 posts in. I'm not a person of many words but Ill do my best.

Thanks so much to all for the warm welcome. I appreciate all taking the time to greet me. My best to you all.
welcome Smile

I noticed you have warnings?  my advice is to read the forum rules as it can be easy to accidently breach them.
good luck and hello Wink
Pages: 1 2