IOPList.Org

Full Version: PANDA X
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Panda X turned out to be one serious clamp-down. I read Charon's comments / warnings on the current cycle and kept thinking that, jeeze, this was over and done with months ago, why is she sounding so worried now? Well, if you read the article linked below, then you will see why. Charon was way ahead of the game and gave us all fair warning of the storm to come.

The discussion regarding country of origin in the article which I have linked to here has me very concerned.
See: https://www.interpol.int/News-and-media/...119/SAMPLE
(Before reading the article, Copy URL, Logout from IOPList, Open new browser, Remove "SAMPLE" from the end of the URL, read).

I have great faith in Charon and the Forum Administrators, but I must admit that I was complacent this time around. Only luck kept me from getting badly burned.

Raven
Just want to bring this to the top. It's about that time of the year.

If anyone has heard anything, please,let us know.

I have stocked up and am ok for the summer so I won't have any birds flying in for awhile just to be safe,
OR
That link posted in first post of thread no longer works, shame as i wanted to read it, i will need to order at some point soon, i hate it when LE have this annual op to get hold of tiny personal amounts,as OR said, anyone has info regarding this op and any others please post about it, you might save someone losing their mags.
GE: copy the URL. but remove the word sample before u hit enter. it works. i am at interpol.
it worked once. as i started to read it, it went all kablooey. and now it says error.

maybe we can find it way later.

HEY GE: IN READING RAVENS INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO READ URL, I MISSED THE SIGN OUT OF IOPLIST. use a different browser. MAYBE WE SHOULD TRY IT AGAIN IN A BIT.
i see original poster is rip, but anyone who managed to read could we get simple summary maybe, no need to use words that get picked up but general idea, as atm my mind is that its still ongoing but ive no idea of scale or for how long or its scale if it makes sense. As another member mentioned it could save quite few people, and making think twice and making better choices who to choose, as some areas could be red in total some more flex.
thanks Charon for the tip. Got that error message on their site, maybe its been removed ?

Will try later after logged out.
(06-30-2018, 02:22 PM)G.Elias Wrote: [ -> ]thanks Charon for the tip. Got that error message on their site, maybe its been removed ?

Will try later after logged out.

Second that . May be the url is wrong ?
Thanks Charon. Damn, well let's be extra careful and keep our vendors safe too. Post anything of use like they said and be careful what you post also. Peace!
Kristof, here's the link to the artical:::

Click Here

Ice

(07-05-2018, 12:55 PM)kristof Wrote: [ -> ]Cant read the article???
Pages: 1 2