IOPList.Org

Full Version: Dumb eye es see question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So my stuff was at ISC (according to tracking) for less than 24 hrs. My average time spent here 5 days, sometimes more. Am I getting my stuff or an LL? This is weird.....
PS: I’ll know in a few days. However I’m impatient and it’s the holidays, extra workers, scrutiny, Magic??????
I promise to report the results as soon as know.
Good luck LilRaqual

Probably just post backlogged etc.

Hope that is also why it look different than usual!
That’s the thing, it’s moving too fast and that has me concerned
I know we are all used to the opposite types of posts. Mine is of concern as it’s too fast. I know it’s weird. However, hoping the speedy doesn’t mean LL.

I’ll report soon enough the outcome........
Well you are right about that
But as you know time will tell , ugh .

Here’s hoping it is simply being fast and that is all
Most of mine spend less that 24 hrs in ISC, so looks like you are just that lucky Smile

Ice
yeah, doubt moving that fast means a LL. Consider it a Christmas miracle. lol.
(11-30-2017, 12:19 AM)Balls and chain Wrote: [ -> ]yeah, doubt moving that fast means a LL. Consider it a Christmas miracle. lol.

With the way things are looking, count yourself VERY fortunate to receive quickly OR at all.
This recent "slow down" is brutal. Almost 2 mos. now and it still says in transit/delayed. Should I just give up all hope?
What a freakin' mess.

Cricket
(11-30-2017, 06:11 PM)Cricket Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-30-2017, 12:19 AM)Balls and chain Wrote: [ -> ]yeah, doubt moving that fast means a LL. Consider it a Christmas miracle. lol.

With the way things are looking, count yourself VERY fortunate to receive quickly OR at all.
This recent "slow down" is brutal. Almost 2 mos. now and it still says in transit/delayed. Should I just give up all hope?
What a freakin' mess.

Cricket

never give up hope until you get a LL, IMO
Yes kids, Santa is real.....NO LL Smile
I got my pack it spent less than 24 hrs in ISC. This is the slow ISC lots of people bitch about in other forums that allow details. I’m cool with not giving details, better that way.

Yup, pack is here all is accounted and I’m legit floored still, hours later.
I’m going to review the vendor. However first will message a friend about who or if I should contact management about making this vendor a private level guy, he deserves it. putting in the private section as I think he has earned it.
Hey hey hey, I see that smile LilRaquel.

I can feel it thru the positive post, YAY for you .

Don't you just love it when a plan works out.
Pages: 1 2