IOPList.Org

Full Version: 5 POSTS PER 24 HOURS!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
I cannot help but notice that some folks try to circumvent the system by
posting say an hour before midnight and continue until say 2-3 am ....

That does not cut it... If you post late, that's fine and if you post early that too is fine,,,
HOWEVER postings 5 or 6 posts before and after midnight is NOT COOL...
I tire of checking if the posts are at o2:30 am and before at 21:42 pm and will
start deleting those posts that do not fit the standard 5 post rule... 

So if you start missing 8 or 10 posts in a day, quit making so dang many and you will not see me,,,,
continue and I will make sure you will be cut down to 1 or 2 a day ...

Ice
* **B U M P***
*** B U M P ***
~bump. oh, the Bitch is back. We shall be enforcing the rules with full force and effect again.~
Bump.

A good reminder IceWizard
Long time lurker. New member. You're only allowed 5 posts a day?
Yes... Until you reach the 50 mark...

It will give everyone a better chance to get to know one another... A bit...

Ice
http://ioplist.org/showthread.php?tid=1

These are the rules. They will let u know. Rule one is to make a welcome thread.

However, as so many are trying to get in here, we only allow five posts a day until ur first fifty. By then we shall know u better and be willing to share more info with you.

Thereafter one makes eight to ten posts to reach 150 posts for even more vendors.

We are protecting our members, vendors, forum and us.
(03-14-2018, 09:43 PM)AnonymousAnxiety Wrote: [ -> ]Long time lurker. New member. You're only allowed 5 posts a day?

You also need to do a simple introduction post.

Where, see my sig. and a link is there to where.

Should be your next post and check the rules out too.

Cant find them, ask on your welcome thread.
(03-03-2018, 02:58 AM)IceWizard Wrote: [ -> ]I cannot help but notice that some folks try to circumvent the system by posting say an hour before midnight and continue until say 2-3 am ....

That does not cut it... If you post late, that's fine and if you post early that too is fine,,, HOWEVER postings 5 or 6 posts before and after midnight is NOT COOL... I tire of checking if the posts are at o2:30 am and before at 21:42 pm and will start deleting those posts that do not fit the standard 5 post rule... 

So if you start missing 8 or 10 posts in a day, quit making so dang many and you will not see me,,,, continue and I will maje sure you will be cut down to 1 or 3 a day ...

Ice
Ice Thanks for keeping us safe especially these days - u too Charon
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11