IOPList.Org

Full Version: Hello everyone :)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi y’all! 

I’m new here, obviously, lol. I’ve been reading off and on for a while and finally decided to make an account and post.  I’ve read the rules and promise to keep to 5 posts a day. This seems like a really caring community, which is rare these days. 

Anyways, thanks for having me!
welcome aboard. may u find all u need.

when u get ur first fifty posts in, u may PM others. see more vendors. and, u may make eight to ten posts a day till u hit 150.

So many vendors have been crashing. delivery systems. aye carumba. so, we do our best to keep some of our best vendors in another area which will take 150 posts. k?

I have faith in you. http://ioplist.org/showthread.php?tid=1 ZE RULES. AND, WE DO ENFORCE THEM. yOU DO NOT SOUND TO BE ONE IOTA OF TROUBLE.
(07-14-2018, 04:09 PM)Charon Wrote: [ -> ]welcome aboard. may u find all u need.

when u get ur first fifty posts in, u may PM others. see more vendors. and, u may make eight to ten posts a day till u hit 150.

So many vendors have been crashing. delivery systems. aye carumba. so, we do our best to keep some of our best vendors in another area which will take 150 posts. k?

I have faith in you.  http://ioplist.org/showthread.php?tid=1    ZE RULES. AND, WE DO ENFORCE THEM.  yOU DO NOT SOUND TO BE ONE IOTA OF TROUBLE.

Thanks Charon! 

I will do my darndest to not be any trouble, but feel free to kick me in the behind if I do it on accident. I’m a quick learner... or at least, I try to be! It feels really great to find a community of people who have some of the same issues and troubles as me. 

The issues you describe are part of what led me to make an account finally. But, even just reading around, I’ve been impressed with what a nice person and helpful mod you seem to be. I look forward to getting to know everyone. Smile
Hi there Bottlesandcaps10 ...

I see you've met the boss lady Smile ...

You'll have no trouble here, as you seem to want to abide by the rules and
You made a Welcome thread!!! That's a plus!!

I hope you can find some help here as we have some of the sharpest minds within our ranks...

Ice
Welcome bottlesandcaps Smile

The people here are indeed caring. The mods, the admins and the members Smile.

Lol ive felt that sting in my rear of the swift kick of justice. The bosses do it to keep us and our community safe Smile. (just a commentary, im not being rude Smile).

Have fun!
Thank you for the welcome IceWizard and Icarus! It is very much appreciated. 

And Icarus, I didn’t take your last line as rude at all! It made me laugh. I hope I get a kick in the rear if a break a rule, because one of the things that made me feel comfortable enough to sign up was that the rules in place make this forum feel a bit safer than others.  Smile
hi and welcome Bottlesandcaps10 to the forum!

There are plenty of goof folks here and you just might be lucky enough to make friends like I HAVE.

Hope you do and all the new members actually, well everyone as you all know.
well, should the need arise, I would prefer to use a whip to enforce discipline. kidding. omg this will be all over the internet.

sounds like u also had nuns raise you to some degree. they were brutal to the boys.

i would much prefer to explain to you the importance of a broken rule. The problems in this way of life.

And i feel its my duty before God to protect u all cuz when u r new, oye vey, if you make errors, they never leave the internet now.

Now don't go testing me to see the boots.

Nowadays, i use words, and words are all I have, to get u to post in accord with our rules.

Cuz i promise to u, that thru 24 yrs of learning this life, and being a disabled minister and attorney at law, I feel its my duty before God to protect you all.

P.S. A swift kick of justice, as they say, can save u a lifetime of troubles. This world is going crazy. If I can protect you all, I shall.
(07-14-2018, 08:05 PM)Charon Wrote: [ -> ]well, should the need arise, I would prefer to use a whip to enforce discipline.  kidding.  omg this will be all over the internet.

sounds like u also had nuns raise you to some degree.  they were brutal to the boys.  

i would much prefer to explain to you the importance of a broken rule.  The problems in this way of life.

And i feel its my duty before God to protect u all cuz when u r new, oye vey, if you make errors, they never leave the internet now.  

Now don't go testing me to see the boots.  

Nowadays, i use words, and words are all I have, to get u to post in accord with our rules.

Cuz i promise to u, that thru 24 yrs of learning this life, and being a disabled minister and attorney at law, I feel its my duty before God to protect you all.

P.S.  A swift kick of justice, as they say, can save u a lifetime of troubles.  This world is going crazy.  If I can protect you all, I shall.

No nuns here, but a southern baptist grandfather who definitely believed in sparing the child by not sparing the rod. Luckily my father was the rebel in that family and I had an odd, but loving, home life mostly. 

Words are one of the most important and most powerful things you can have, they seem to be serving you well in this forum. I’m kind of fascinated with your background, a minister and attorney? I’m sure you have loads of stories. I’m looking forward to speaking with all of you more. 

And thank you for the other welcomes!  Smile

But this is my 5th post today (made one in the anxiety part), so I’m going to go back to reading until manana.
Welcome bottlesandcaps glad to have you here. Abide by the rules and you should have no trouble whatsoever. Best of luck to you~Bandit
Pages: 1 2