IOPList.Org

Full Version: https://karlapharma.com/
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Anybody know anything about these mags?
all of the items that people come on and make one post, they ask for these products. and it would be a rarity for a legit online pharmacy to have all the listed meds.

but, maybe some one will believe in them.
Gotcha Thanks Char.... I'm sure it's one of those sites that the mags and delivery are a crap shoot but I thought I'd ask :-)
(10-03-2018, 11:15 AM)IOPNess Wrote: [ -> ]Seems like another "too good to be true" site. Offering products that are usually not found in any IOP, and for very cheap prices. Minimum order is around $200, so I won't be the first to give these guys a try.

Agree and that is why I liked the medlords.com way of dealing with. However still trying to figuring out for some more comments from other buyers which still seems to be a tough thing right now.
Hi everyone! I went ahead and placed a small order with these guys and will keep y'all informed!
Oye. Well, I hope u can afford to lose it. You must have the gene for adventure.

And, if true, then a nice find.

Good luck. But u did notice no one said anything good about this site. And, that, it would be beyond rare if a pharmacy, in this time right now, would have quality versions of all they listed.

Don't want to jinx it. Just good luck.
I mean I just checked out their site and it would be a miracle if they just so happened to be legit and had all of that because one particular medicine they have would treat my insomnia perfectly but I can’t afford to lose a penny now. I hope for anyone who ordered, that they are indeed legit and I hope people come back to report their experiences.
I hope they are legit! I don't have the $ to lose, but have to take a leap of faith! I had an email from them earlier. Will let y'all know if they come through. Wish me luck!! Take care everyone!
Looks to good to be true. Plus the one pic of a pk shows a bottle with the pills spilled out and that is a bottle I get from the pharmacy, so I highly doubt they are coming from here so its probably a stolen pic.
I decided to cancel my order to these guys. It just doesn't make any sense that they advertise such cheap mag prices. Will save, then try the smallest order when I can.
Pages: 1 2