IOPList.Org

Full Version: gearforyou.net
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Thoughts on this one anyone? 
(Worldwide shipping) (popular reading material)
Anyone have experience?

hxxp://gearforyou(dot)net

Thanks,
QF
They stock something im interested in but dont know if i want to take the plunge! I'll wait and see if any one else here has heard of them
Recommendation? before Christmas or after due to the postal mayhem that is about to arrive. So would not be a fair review of the publisher.

My g**gling, online vetting has not raised any negative concerns, but I believe they are a new publisher so time will tell.

and please guys Reagent, Reagent, Reagent!

Stay safe,
Heart QF
If you Google gearforyou.net reviews, there's a few sites detailing positive experienced with them from recently all the way back to four years ago. Of course this doesn't guarantee anything but it's nice to know there's seemingly legit feedback out there.
If some one was brave enough to give it a go this could become a valuable source as their prices are pretty decent!! But you cant always just trust some google search. I'll think about it...
Reminder when I found this publisher I suggested it in suggested ioplist. Reviews can be shill online. Only one way to find out really. With a small orwd3r and only if your happy to loose...

QF
Have seen the name around for a long time, is it mainly a site for body builders, steroids, protein supplements that kind of thing ?Will have a look around as they do sound familiar.
Hi G. Elias the publishers behind it I believe are based in lvlpl; ) can't put exact location. They had some problems there recently if you read on BBC news with r8ds but maybe it's recovering now.

They seem to be roid based. But have other magz that could be of interest to some if you look deeper.

I'm not delving in as I have a good publisher just wanted to add another option...

Thanks
QF
Just placed an order I'll update everyone when she flies
Thank you, Slipper. Just a suggestion... go make a welcome post so you don't upset our wonderful mods/admins. Wink
Pages: 1 2 3 4