IOPList.Org

Full Version: Game of Thrones
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
For all you GOT fans, HBO is saying it will air sometime in April! Yeah!! And the 6 remaining episodes are more than hour long! Posts and give us your insight on what you think is going to happen, and to whom. Can't wait!!
Love that show GOT.

I am behind in watching so I have something to be excited about.  Big Grin 

Winter Is Coming.
Yeah I can’t wait I love that show so sad for it to be over after this season. I guess the old saying good things always seem to come to a end  Sad
look to vikings thread
There is a minor trailer out on it! Cannot wait!!!!
I can’t believe we’ve had to wait for what has felt like an eternity! It will be epic.
I'm waiting until after it screens so I can binge watch one weekend.

It has been a really epic piece of TV. Before GOT fantasy on TV lacked substance or a sense of scale (e.g. Legend of the Seeker).
The whole crew without giving anything away said, we will be blown away! Can't wait!!SmileSmileSmile Incredible show!!!! April 17! Whoo hoo! Yeah!!Smile
can't wait!
I binged the entire 1-4 seasons in like a few weeks, lol.
it's so good!!

wish it wasn't ending :-(
I can't wait!!!!! Andybones, I watched all of it in summer of 2017. I've been reading all the theories and everything. I like one in particular, and it's not a spoiler, but for those that aren't caught up--I won't share.
Pages: 1 2