IOPList.Org

Full Version: Hi guys
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey guys,
I made this account last year and don’t know why I never got to introduce myself!! I went to make an account and it said I already had one so I must have made it and If there was an approval period then I must have flaked. Last summer was a bad summer and according to my profile here that’s when the account was made.
I lost my mom unexpectedly and I went into hiding and secluded myself both online and irl. I honestly don’t remember making this account but the time frame seems about the time everything went up In flames for me.

Well, fast forward to now, hi guys. I have been a long time member on pharmacyreviewer and to be honest I think I found this forum from another member I was friends with on there. That’s really the only way I can think of that I discovered y’all.
I’m glad that I’m here, I’m excited to be part of what seems to be a cool group of knowledgeable people. Yes, I poked around before posting.

A little about me, I am an everyday tram user, started when I broke my arm back in 2009, I really like the trams not for the pain but for the mood lift. I remember how easy it was to get in back then, it was available just about everywhere in the US, 180 for $99 of the AN’s! Those were the days. Then of course I discovered IOP and it was over with then! Wait a couple weeks and pay pennies! My dose went way up for a while and now I’m at a manageable dose of 400mg a day. It still helps my mood and I think it’s going to be something I take for the rest of my life. I don’t plan on stopping voluntarily, I’ve tried and the WD’s are the worst I’ve ever experienced and I’ve gone through heroin WD’s a few times. Tram WD’s are no joke, I don’t wish it on my worst enemy.

I’m not the greatest at introducing myself so if you have Any other questions feel free to fire away. I’m pretty open and glad to answer anything.
Everyone enjoy your Friday!!
Welcome Boston.

Great intro bud.

Here is hoping your find what you need.

Oh ya- don't forget to read the rules please and thanks.

Folken Cool
Welcome to the forums, BostonSoutherner

Nice to meet you.

Sorry about the loss of your mother. Something I'm not looking forward to myself. I'm positive life will be hard for me as well when the time comes.

Wishing you the best and hopefully you find some relief here.

MH
The rules which we do enforce: http://ioplist.org/showthread.php?tid=1

Five posts per any 24 hr period. At fifty posts u may PM and make ten posts daily and see more of forum.

It is a bleak and dangerous time both in real life and online. Use caution. We have some very long time players in this field, and we do everything we can to keep you, the members, the vendors, the staff and the forum safe.

Speak in a cryptic fashion, as we do. Cuz one never knows how many sets of eyes are reading here now.

Be careful. Be wise. Welcome.
Hey Southie!
Welcome to the forum. Listen to everyone's advice, read the rules a few times, and spend some time reading through the threads---a lot of your questions will get answered by reading. Oh, and there is a thread that was started about Boston accents being 2nd sexiest in the nation. I don't agree, but feel free to add to it. BTW, all my friends originally from Boston are Southies. Cool
Welcome to the forum.
Great introduction my friend.

I hope that you find your time here rewarding and informational.
Thanks guys! I’m excited to be here and thank you for the warm welcome! I been browsing through and will jump into discussions, I’m shy at times but I’ll get my feet wet lol.

(05-31-2019, 07:02 PM)Mr. HIND Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome to the forums, BostonSoutherner

Nice to meet you.

Sorry about the loss of your mother. Something I'm not looking forward to myself. I'm positive life will be hard for me as well when the time comes.

Wishing you the best and hopefully you find some relief here.

MH
Thank you. It’s been rough, I am the only boy, I have 2 sisters and we’re a traditional Italian family and I’m of course the mommas boy. One day at a time, that’s what I’ve learned so far. She was 52 when she passed and I’m still trying to get over the initial anger at why, that seems to be a question that I’m struggling to get answers for and not sure I’ll find it, I guess I more what to move past the angry “why” phase I’m going through. 

Your words of kindness mean a lot to me and thank you for taking the time out to say them. Thank you.
Hi BostonSouthern and welcome to our little slice of heaven on the WWW .
Welcome BostonSoutherner, lots of good people around here  Smile
Also a southerner. Welcome to the community
Pages: 1 2