IOPList.Org

Full Version: no angina.com
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
noangina .com

Tried this supplier out. Mostly bodybuilding stuff but a fair amount of generic medications on sale too. Did a test run for some beta blockers, arrived under 2 weeks. No issues
I have fears about this one. Mircera is not made by Roche it is a propitiatory formula from a large company
The "package insert" is a clinical pathway used by that company for their protocol. It has been altered at the end to show it was produced by Roche and Shire which is not possible

Epogen although now generics, also are not made by the labeled company
A few others to be concerned about.

Be cautious
I would highly suspect quality control
(06-29-2019, 05:18 AM)whatapain Wrote: [ -> ]I have fears about this one. Mircera is not made by Roche it is a propitiatory formula from a large company
The "package insert" is a clinical pathway used by that company for their protocol. It has been altered at the end to show it was produced by Roche and Shire which is not possible

Epogen although now generics, also are not made by the labeled company
A few others to be concerned about.

Be cautious
I would highly suspect quality control

Mircera is a Roche product, it is licensed to another company for marketing in North America. The European Medicines Agency should have all the info there if you look it up. I don't know much more about that class of medicines though I would be cautious about anything that needs to be constantly refrigerated.
VIFOR PHARMA
Working under the umbrella of Roche.
The insert for the product is not correct. Just pointing that out.
In theory I admit Roche is a supplier in the US
the vendor mentioned he is trying to get in to promote the medicine you discussed.

That is a violation of rules. Seems to be discussing a med in open under a vendor name. This thread got nowhere.

What say ye? Are you still suggesting him to be on our forum when no has spoken in here in six months?
I came across this vendor looking for a particular mag. I’m happy to see he is legit.
one has confirmed he is legit. One member. But it is a good start. Please don't spend more than u can lose.
ScamAdviser
Quote:Trustscore  72%

Positive highlights

The website is using a SSL certificate
The website has been active for 3 Years, 303 Days

Negative highlights

This online pharmacy has been marked as illegal

The identity of the owner of the website is hidden

The Alexa rank (how much traffic) is rather low (4288730)

The technical speed performance of the website is below average

No reviews have been found on WOT (WebOfTrust).

Online scams and fake sites use the registrar of this website often

We found several other low rating websites on the same server.

Facts about noangina(dot)com

Organisation
WhoisGuard, Inc.

Owner
WhoisGuard Protected

Address
P.O. Box 0823-03411

City
Panama

Country
PA

Phone
+507.8365503

7636840c146d4ae292e55d9a06ebc3ba.protect@whoisguard.com

Country Likelihood
Russian Federation: 99%

MORE ABOUT THIS SITE

Ice
vendor is locked out again after Steel spent much time walking him thru the Great Glitch. But he must have gotten locked out again cuz he wont use the two compatible email services just at this forum.

he went back to vendor name as email. sighs. But he wanted to come on to dispute what was said about him.

rite now? ah, no.
Hey Guys!
My name is Mike and I am the owner of the website discussed in this thread.
I did not come to sell something or advertise drugs, I just wanted to restore my reputation.
By chance, I came across your discussion on Google and would like to participate.
If you have any questions or complaints, I am here for that.
Pages: 1 2