IOPList.Org

Full Version: Hello everyone and thanks for having me, too!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello one and all,

Long-time lurker and anxiety sufferer here. Just wanted to finally introduce myself and say thank you for this site and for welcoming me before I start posting my experiences. I've been a member of a number of IOP sites.. but I trust this site the most. I appreciate the greetings!  Big Grin

~Lavender
Welcome aboard. Ah, a former lurker so u realize we have rules.

The infamous rules: http://ioplist.org/showthread.php?tid=1

Five posts in any 24 hr period. When u achieve fifty posts, u will see more vendors and can make ten posts in 24 hour period. Aim for 150.

So, I can trust you to keep all vendor info and important info off the forums. And in PM.

You may reach me thru contact me button on front page, lower left.

Enjoy the family.
(07-30-2019, 01:06 AM)Charon Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome aboard.  Ah, a former lurker so u realize we have rules.

The infamous rules:  http://ioplist.org/showthread.php?tid=1

Five posts in any 24 hr period. When u achieve fifty posts, u will see more vendors and can make ten posts in 24 hour period. Aim for 150.

So, I can trust you to keep all vendor info and important info off the forums. And in PM.

You may reach me thru contact me button on front page, lower left.

Enjoy the family.

Thank you so much for the quick greeting, Charon. I have read the rules but I will reread them once again. Thanks for the extra info. Do you mean a minimum of 5 posts a day? I really don't have too much to share so please go easy on me, ma'am.  Tongue
Yes indeed.... 5 posts in any given 24 hr period... So if you post say at 11:30 pm and get your 5, your 24 hr period
would start gain the next day at 11:30 pm.... Midnight does not reset your 24 hr period ...

Thanks...

Ice
(07-30-2019, 11:29 AM)IceWizard Wrote: [ -> ]Yes indeed.... 5 posts in any given 24 hr period... So if you post say at 11:30 pm and get your 5, your 24 hr period
would start gain the next day at 11:30 pm.... Midnight does not reset your 24 hr period ...

Thanks...

Ice

Thanks for the welcome and the clarification, Ice.  Smile
Hello and welcome, Lavender!  I suffer daily from anxiety like you do.  I have found and continue to find a wealth of information here.  Enjoy the read!
(08-01-2019, 07:39 PM)magnet1153 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello and welcome, Lavender!  I suffer daily from anxiety like you do.  I have found and continue to find a wealth of information here.  Enjoy the read!

Thanks for the warm welcome, magnet1153. I think I will really like it here. People who actually understand my pain. It's not easy for us, that's for sure. *sigh*
Add my Welcome as well Lavender.

Hope you find what you need and look forward to your posts.

Folken Cool
(08-03-2019, 06:38 PM)folken Wrote: [ -> ]Add my Welcome as well Lavender.

Hope you find what you need and look forward to your posts.

Folken Cool

Thank you, Folken.  Cool
Welcome Lavender  Smile 

Lots of good people around here  Smile
Pages: 1 2