IOPList.Org

Full Version: I'm back
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm back after a short/long sabbatical, for those who know me I missed you all very much, for those who don't, I hope to get to know each and everyone of you. Heart

Stay safe, so nice to be here again. Heart
Welcome back OC! You were missed... I'm hoping things are getting better for you... I think you already know me..... No need to tell anyone what you know. We'll keep that our little secret... I have most of them duped into thinking I'm a nice guy... =)

(¯`•.•´¯) (¯`•.•´¯)
*`•.¸(¯`•.•´¯)¸.•´ ♥

☆ º ♥ `•.¸.•´ ♥ º ☆.¸¸.•´¯`♥
Welcome back!
(((((Zander)))) love my hearts you are the King of Art. Our little secret about you. Heart Love you bunches

(08-18-2015, 03:17 PM)Zander Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome back OC! You were missed... I'm hoping things are getting better for you... I think you already know me..... No need to tell anyone what you know. We'll keep that our little secret... I have most of them duped into thinking I'm a nice guy... =)

(¯`•.•´¯) (¯`•.•´¯)
*`•.¸(¯`•.•´¯)¸.•´ ♥

Welcome back!
((((Miss Audrey Hepburn)))) may I say how lovely you look today, missed you bunch my friend. Heart

Thank you for the warm clapping, hard to hear anything else. Heart

(08-18-2015, 04:19 PM)Audrey Hepburn Wrote: [ -> ]Do you remember the beginning if the Muppet show where all the Muppets clap crazily? That's how I feel.
YEAAA!!! YEAAA!!!: THE ORIGINAL OC IS BACK!!! YEA!!!

Can you tell you were missed?
(((Biggest Hug Ever!!))))
my bestest girl is back. (well, ms. hepburn and OC share that honor. dubious as it may be.)

i hope u r well.

i won't be on much today. sorry. the work, the heat, an outdoor festival and i ain't moving unless i have to.

so glad to see u again, my most favorite color of clay. (kidding.)

love u. very much. (((HUGS)))
Love you too my sweetist Charon, you take it easy, I understand the heat, please someone make it go away...... Heart

(((((BIG HUGS)))))

(08-18-2015, 04:39 PM)Charon Wrote: [ -> ]my bestest girl is back.  (well, ms. hepburn and OC share that honor.  dubious as it may be.)

i hope u r well.

i won't be on much today.  sorry.  the work, the heat, an outdoor festival and i ain't moving unless i have to.

so glad to see u again, my most favorite color of clay.  (kidding.)

love u.  very much. (((HUGS)))
I already said hi on a couple of other threads........didn't see you had your own welcome back thread........

so here's a big    WELCOME BACK Heart

but nothing says it better than the hearts Zander drew for you (mine are in black and white cause I copied and pasted.....that's my talent Rolleyes

(¯`•.•´¯) (¯`•.•´¯)
*`•.¸(¯`•.•´¯)¸.•´ ♥
Welcome back!
(((((Popster))))) your hearts are lovely, shhh we won't tell Zander Big Grin

BIG HUGS back at ya!!!!! Heart Heart

(08-18-2015, 06:40 PM)Popster Wrote: [ -> ]I already said hi on a couple of other threads........didn't see you had your own welcome back thread........

so here's a big    WELCOME BACK Heart

but nothing says it better than the hearts Zander drew for you (mine are in black and white cause I copied and pasted.....that's my talent Rolleyes

(¯`•.•´¯) (¯`•.•´¯)
*`•.¸(¯`•.•´¯)¸.•´ ♥
Welcome back!
OC ... Sure am glad to see you return... There are just some folks we cannot do without and you my dear are surely on that short list ...

By ourselves we may fall but together ... Well we still fall but it's much more fun in a group setting ...lol
hey that was cool, Ice. I did not see that line coming. (i ruin jokes my good sis tells me because i jump the gun. i be bad that way.)

it is just loverly to have our Orange Clay back with us. Loverly, indeed.
Pages: 1 2