IOPList.Org

Full Version: Hello again
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Been awhile since I said hello so I figured I would pop back in and say hello again I really love this forum it is my favorite place to read and the only place I post it feels more like a friendly environment then the other places I read so I decided it was a good place to stay and offer what help I can when I can Thanks everyone for making this forum the place that it is and I look forward to chatting with you all in the future  Big Grin
Welcome welcome! Hope you enjoy it here!
well, that is nice.

I think u r fitting in fairly well, surebet.

Hope you can start to feel comfortable here soon. Many of us have been a tight group for a few months, so, u must forgive us a tad. we may over react. meaning, maybe I do.

but, especially in light of three forums down right now, one just has to make sure they run a tight ship.

This thread is really nice. You will fit in just fine, if you would like. We just talk very discreetly.

Cute thread.
Thank you all for being so kind I'm glad that I had found you guys when I did it's much nicer feel to the group here then other places I read and that makes me actually want to contribute and I don't consider anyone over reacting in regards to the current situation you all are just doing what you can to keep us safe and I appreciate that I will be overly cautious with what I put into my posts to help ensure the safety of the forums hope everyone is having a great day and thanks again for making me feel so welcome!
Welcome Surebet, nice to have you aboard, we are small peaceful place. Hope you post more. Let me know if I can be of assistance.

Your Queen
Welcome to our little home.... It's a " sure bet" you'll like it here! (ok somebody had to say it)
Lol sorry for the late reply but thanks again everyone for the warm hearted welcome it's a great community and I am glad to be able to be a part of it
Hello Surebet,

Happy to see you have come home.

EasyDoesit
Hiya @Surebet.

Nice to 'meet' and wishing you a lovely weekend.

Cheers and best wishes. CL
Thanks all i really appreciate the hospitality of this board everyone is great and I'm very happy to be apart of such an amazing group of people!
Pages: 1 2