IOPList.Org

Full Version: Can't get quote to work -Counting posts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
2 Questions
I can't get quote to work. Just get a red dash  
The welcome section and off topic are the only sections were post do not count?
Thanx ahead 
i tried to use quote yesterday. did not work. ADMIN OF STEEL will fix this.

yes. those r the current rules on posts. however, it may seem to count. but, our system readjusts post counts on a daily or weekly basis.

if u cannot see into email vendors yet, and u just made 52 posts, see if any are in off topic. but, for one yesterday, it took an hour or two to gain access to restricted. k?
(10-17-2015, 02:17 PM)Charon Wrote: [ -> ]i tried to use quote yesterday.  did not work.  ADMIN OF STEEL will fix this.

yes.  those r the current rules on posts.  however, it may seem to count.  but, our system readjusts post counts on a daily or weekly basis.

if u cannot see into email vendors yet, and u just made 52 posts, see if any are in off topic.  but, for one yesterday, it took an hour or two to gain access to restricted.  k?

K thanks again
storm: do u want me to go thru ur posts and see how many are in On Topic?

i bet i can do it more quickly than u.

elsewise, it took one member a couple hours to see restricted area.

let me know how i can help.
storm: u have 8 posts from the lounge. go for 8 more. we have no daily limit. yet.
(10-17-2015, 02:17 PM)Charon Wrote: [ -> ]i tried to use quote yesterday.  did not work.  ADMIN OF STEEL will fix this.

yes.  those r the current rules on posts.  however, it may seem to count.  but, our system readjusts post counts on a daily or weekly basis.

if u cannot see into email vendors yet, and u just made 52 posts, see if any are in off topic.  but, for one yesterday, it took an hour or two to gain access to restricted.  k?

Problem Fixed.
(10-17-2015, 06:17 PM)ADMIN OF STEEL Wrote: [ -> ]

Problem Fixed.

WOW!!! U R AWESOME, ADMIN OF STEEL. ALL MY BEST.
Ugh Oh....

I'm guilty of "over" indulging on the posts that for sure!

I'll try and keep it to a crawl...

(hey I've almost got enough to see the SY and E-mail vendors! Yea me)

Ice

(10-17-2015, 05:55 PM)Charon Wrote: [ -> ]storm: u have 8 posts from the lounge. go for 8 more. we have no daily limit. yet.
Good Morning ideed my dear Athena... Smile