IOPList.Org

Full Version: New here and happy to be here!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi all! Thanks for having/approving me! I've been lurking for a while, so this is fantastic. I've been using iop's for many years and they are definitely a lifesaver. Just picked up a package today and have 2 more on the way from 2 vendors. Id be happy to share the info, I just have to find the appropriate spot. Don't want to break any rules my first post! 
Peace!
(10-20-2015, 11:51 PM)Hollywoodjimbo Wrote: [ -> ]Hi all! Thanks for having/approving me! I've been lurking for a while, so this is fantastic. I've been using iop's for many years and they are definitely a lifesaver. Just picked up a package today and have 2 more on the way from 2 vendors. Id be happy to share the info, I just have to find the appropriate spot. Don't want to break any rules my first post! 
Peace!

Welcome to the forum. And as for your approval Thank Macro for that who requested that you should be approved. Welcome to the family. Smile
(10-20-2015, 11:57 PM)ADMIN OF STEEL Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-20-2015, 11:51 PM)Hollywoodjimbo Wrote: [ -> ]Hi all! Thanks for having/approving me! I've been lurking for a while, so this is fantastic. I've been using iop's for many years and they are definitely a lifesaver. Just picked up a package today and have 2 more on the way from 2 vendors. Id be happy to share the info, I just have to find the appropriate spot. Don't want to break any rules my first post! 
Peace!

Welcome to the forum. And as for your approval Thank Macro for that who requested that you should be approved. Welcome to the family. Smile

Very cool! Thank you Macro! I guess that gives away one of my vendors! 
Peace!
(10-21-2015, 12:55 AM)Athena Wrote: [ -> ]Hi there Hollywoodjimbo! Welcome to our forum!
Please read the rules and the threads on top from Admin and mods before posting.

You can put your vendors in the Suggest IOPS thread, if you do not find them here.

For now, you cannot post email vendors. They must go thru Admin and Charon to be checked out. You can do that with them after your fifty posts.

We are strict with the rules, but honestly there are the sweetest and most helpful people here. You will like it here.

Thanks Athena! I will and nice to meet you!
Let me say welcome to our family as well Hollywoodjimbo .... We are a close knit group here, but always happy to meet new family as they arrive ... If you need any help, feel free to ask and someone will surely help out ...

Ice
Welcome @Hollywoodjimbo.  May you pockets be heavy and your days be light.

[Image: 71y13ceqFtL._SX425_.jpg]
Welcome to the forum -- I am looking forward to getting to know you better. Smile
welcome. may u find all u need herein.
welcome hollywoodjimbo hope you settle in and make friends  and most of all learn and help in this terrific forum Wink
Thank you all for the kind words! I feel at home already! I know a few folks from other forums, but this one is great! I was trying for the longest time to get approved at the .com site and it never happened- thankfully! Someone finally let me know it was org where I needed to be! Just a bit of background, I've been ordering online since the late '90s! As great as it was back then, I really think it's even better now as long as you stick with the excellent vendors and we all know who they are. Besides patience (I never start to panic till the 3rd week), but loose lips sink ships, outside of this forum of course! I tend to order small yet often to minimize any loss from whatever reason. OK, enough about this old man! Thanks again all!
Peace!
Pages: 1 2