IOPList.Org
cats or dogs? - Printable Version

+- IOPList.Org (https://www.ioplist.org)
+-- Forum: Off Topic (https://www.ioplist.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: The Lounge (https://www.ioplist.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Thread: cats or dogs? (/showthread.php?tid=197)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

cats or dogs? - atomheartmother - 06-13-2015

Im sorry that I had to bring up the topic that divides families, breaks up marriages, and has sparked many a confrontational argument.  Are you a cat person or are you a dog person? No flip flopping either. I like dogs just as much as the next person but cats are...the best

cats all the way.

RE: cats or dogs? - QueenB - 06-14-2015

Cats ----------->QueenB

RE: cats or dogs? - OrangeClay - 06-14-2015

Dogs     My BIG mouth rescue Heart

RE: cats or dogs? - atomheartmother - 06-14-2015

(06-14-2015, 06:26 AM)QueenB Wrote: Cats ----------->QueenB

Love the avatar.  My cat is also queen of the house.

RE: cats or dogs? - Linville - 06-14-2015

Dogs best because I have alwys had allergies to cats especially the siamese type, Oh gosh one time at a friends house his siamese jumped up on my lap and I petted it and in just a few minutes I was miserable so I have stayed away….regular or should I say other types are not *as* bad but I get reaction to them as well.

So dogs I haven't these issues nearly maybe upon occasion but overall not so much.

Isnt that strange.   Tongue

I do know that a pet can be a great companion as in the unconditional love they give you! 

So I will post a picture of a dog bread I would like to have.

[Image: tumblr_mqidhtORmA1s2jszco1_500.jpg]

RE: cats or dogs? - atomheartmother - 06-14-2015

The poll is starting to heat up. So far cats=2 dogs=2. Which species will win? Start tuned for the exciting conclusion of cats vs dogs! And now a word from our sponsors.
Please shop at vogue where our meds are shitty and our customer service is just as bad. If you don't feel threatened when you shop with us then we arent doing our jobs.
Now back to the show!

RE: cats or dogs? - Cricket - 06-15-2015

(06-14-2015, 05:20 PM)atomheartmother Wrote: The poll is starting to heat up. So far cats=2  dogs=2.  Which species will win? Start tuned for the exciting conclusion of cats vs dogs! And now a word from our sponsors.
Please shop at vogue where our meds are shitty and our customer service is just as bad. If you don't feel threatened when you shop with us then we arent doing our jobs.
Now back to the show!

100% DOGS!

I've had both, but dogs bring me more joy and companionship. Can't resist those little wet noses.
There's NOTHING better than to snuggle up with a pup.

RE: cats or dogs? - atomheartmother - 06-15-2015

And dogs take the lead. Where are all the cat lovers? This doesn't surprise me though, dog is called mans best friend.

Cats=2 Dogs=3

RE: cats or dogs? - Cricket - 06-15-2015

(06-15-2015, 02:14 PM)atomheartmother Wrote: And dogs take the lead.  Where are all the cat lovers? This doesn't surprise me though, dog is called mans best friend.

Cats=2  Dogs=3

Hey, I have multiple pups. Do I get to vote for each one ??? LOL

RE: cats or dogs? - IceWizard - 06-15-2015

I'd have to say dogs ... Mom used to raise siamese cats ... I got stuck with litter box duty,so I kinda don't like that anymore ... I have had Newfoundlands, Shepards, and Spitz ... The Newfy I had had to be the smartest dog I ever owned, I think he could almost talk! ... That makes one more vote for the "dog" people ... If you're keepin count ...

BTW ... Glad you're feeling better Charon ... It's not the same when you're not around ...