IOPList.Org
@dderall? - Printable Version

+- IOPList.Org (https://www.ioplist.org)
+-- Forum: International Online Pharmacies (https://www.ioplist.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Who's Got It (https://www.ioplist.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: @dderall? (/showthread.php?tid=2119)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

@dderall? - elephant2012 - 05-23-2016

Any suggestions on @dderall, who's got it or where to find? 

I hope this is ok to ask posting a new thread. Please let me know if it's not, as I am still new & I do not want to step on any toes!

I actually placed an order online about a month ago for what i was told would be @ddys, but when the package arrived, it was low-dosage r1talin. Womp womp   Confused

Is this an ok way to start a "who's got it" thread? please pardon my slight paranoia lol i never want to rock the boat!

Thanks! Heart Big Grin

RE: @dderall? - Charon - 05-23-2016

It is a fine way to post a need about Adderrall.

I shall let others answer. Possibly an SY vendor when u reach ur fifty posts in on topic areas.

It is a tough medicine to find now.

Good luck.

RE: @dderall? - Stripers - 05-26-2016

And Expensive! Like Charon said, get to 50 and good luck!

RE: @dderall? - nwiron - 05-27-2016

I was gonna ask the same thing. What about DextroAmphetamine? Anything out there besides this Ritalin and Phetremine crap??

RE: @dderall? - iseii - 06-19-2016

(05-27-2016, 02:43 AM)nwiron Wrote: I was gonna ask the same thing. What about DextroAmphetamine? Anything out there besides this Ritalin and Phetremine crap??

Adderall is half dextroamphetamine and half amphetamine. T

RE: @dderall? - Lunar - 07-01-2016

Anybody able to point me in the direction of an sy vendor that might carry it?

Thanks

RE: @dderall? - nickolyko - 11-17-2016

Many places to find on the net and some iops claim it but no luck that the will be genuine. Many lost money thrown on addies almost all if they have an action and sold by ventors and not iop's are pressed meth@mphet@mine not like the one on the streets this is meth@mph. Otherwise they can be ephedrine and caffeine in high doses. @ddies are a dextroamphet@mine salt mixture and that not easy to make in a street lab. The exact recipe is needed for that. One can also have in mind that if you want to verify what he paid for there are drug tests on the market that can tell if you get meth or amphet@mines. If one has agood suggestion about addies I would be curious to know the source.

RE: @dderall? - JohnKing - 11-20-2016

The only place to get real deal stuff is SY vendor. Get your 50 posts, check SY area and check out the guy with the name starting with A. PM me when you reach 50 posts.

Thanks.

RE: @dderall? - Charon - 11-20-2016

Thank you John King.

RE: @dderall? - nickolyko - 12-02-2016

I am afraid I am back where I started here. When I explain to SY where I live they just stop responding. It is a fact that I must give up my hope for most of stuff most people enjoy here. What you will be able to get depends if you live in US or europe. So few choices if you are outside US. And so much money lost over the years to various IOP that do exploit the need of medicines for those living to the rest of the world. I feel disappointed to the level that I could protest against such discriminations .