IOPList.Org
Tapent@dol - Printable Version

+- IOPList.Org (https://www.ioplist.org)
+-- Forum: International Online Pharmacies (https://www.ioplist.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Who's Got It (https://www.ioplist.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Tapent@dol (/showthread.php?tid=3057)

Pages: 1 2

Tapent@dol - nickolyko - 02-10-2017

Anyone who might have information about this partly noncontrolled substance Tapent@dol, most known trade name -Nucynta- may post here.
 Any sources , quality issues, and comments will be most welcome. 
Idea  Also let's try to avoid India or Pakistani sources in the start.

RE: Tapent@dol - Rumor - 02-11-2017

Hi nickolyko,

Got some from qu@litycur3s awhile back, before I started hearing they were having some issues. Definitely had an opiate feel to me and seemed to help my neck issues, but I only took a few of them. Like everything else, mixed reviews. Have you had any experience with them? Did they help?
Be well, Rumor.

RE: Tapent@dol - nickolyko - 02-14-2017

To be honest Rumor, long ago Qcur3s had an interesting variety of pk's with medium quality generic products. But as you said mixed reviews appeared and more and more often I witnessed complaints about this IOP . I appreciate your experience and in addition my experience with them is limited sometimes good and sometimes awful and as a result I do not recommend them without worries. I just want to be fair and not prejudiced. Actually, that is the reason I started this thread to exchange info in order to find a reliable good American or European quality source for this pain medicine. Hope we get new info about a reliable IOP at the end.

RE: Tapent@dol - Ladybugsrcool - 02-15-2017

If anyone has a reliable shop for this.. could you please post it in suggest an IOP?

Best wishes,

Ladybug

RE: Tapent@dol - inpain2 - 02-21-2017

I was on this also,they gave me the strongest mg. one they had.i was still sick and in extreme pain,they changed me over to time release m0rph.ER. the 30mg.ER worked better than the 200mg.Nucent.,and cost pennies on the dollar thru insurance. Don't buy the tapent. from indie,makes you sick.

RE: Tapent@dol - nickolyko - 02-21-2017

I agree with you above my friend. India produces tapent that sucks .There are 2-3 sources out there most of indie or Paki IOPs. I wonder if there is an Asian source. I also try to find another place that was until recently a probable iop from eu that some guys mentioned as an alternative place. A big question is QC tapent. Some say good words some say it is sh' t. The M@rh may be a good alternative but not meth@, no it is hell the last one meth I mean. And Tapent is a good pk far more better that Trams. I do now-now so many people suffering from this easy to find pk . Wds from Trams last for even my friend. Avoid at all costs cuz some health authorities try to spread it all over to all patients like they are ex H addicts. These people lost respect. Cost is better for Morh on insurance I agree but it is far more difficult to find and more expensive to find good quality from IOP's. We will continue to search to see If we will have some new suggestions here.

RE: Tapent@dol - inpain2 - 02-22-2017

Thanks Nick,PM me if you find anything of use,i will do the same.i know the mundi-m@rf. is over there,in EU-area,its just hard to find a reliable iop.Thanks again..

RE: Tapent@dol - nickolyko - 03-10-2017

We need recent reviews from members that had recent experience from QQ since it seems as a possible source for Nucynta .It will be great of course to have a member who had this specific magazine on hand from QCures . If there is someone willing to give us his precious information it will be much appreciated in this thread . Also if anyone has in mind any other possible source even if he isn't interested for Nucynta but know that the X ventor have it in his order list he may post here.

RE: Tapent@dol - icollect - 06-08-2017

Hi,  I ordered from Qcur3s.  I ordered both the generic(100's) and name brand(50's).  Both were in sealed blister packs.  Both were legit.  The generic 100's definitely had a strong PK effect.  They aren't the easiest people to pay is my only complaint.  Delivery was fast.  Recomend

EDIT: please do not use that term of art again that i removed. it has connotations with rec talk.

Thank you.

RE: Tapent@dol - nickolyko - 06-23-2017

Mrchuckey12 it is so stupid that it is Sch II. Oh no I thought it was Sch III or V in US . I won't surprised in the future if even Modafenil gets Sch II in the states it is crazy what happens there. In most Europe it is class V or IV so it is partly non-controlled or you need is a relatively simple prescription from Doc like the one for Cod or DHC to get it. But this is the case it needs attention for those in US who order it from outside world . I do not have an idea what happens in Mexico . I mean if you can get if there relative easy and can get a month or three months supply back in US. But if it is Sch II this scenario fades away as well.