IOPList.Org
Hello, nice to meet you all! - Printable Version

+- IOPList.Org (https://www.ioplist.org)
+-- Forum: Welcome Centre (https://www.ioplist.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Welcome (https://www.ioplist.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Hello, nice to meet you all! (/showthread.php?tid=3340)

Pages: 1 2

Hello, nice to meet you all! - Tara1178 - 05-17-2017

Hello! I am a newbie here and wanted to introduce myself! I am relieved that I have found a place like this! It's nice to meet people with so many things in common! I live in the US, and I am a lab scientist who works in a drug testing lab. I'm not sure how much I can say, so I will leave it vague for now. I hope I can contribute sufficiently here. Possibly my knowledge in a pain management lab/office can help some. 

Thank you for taking me in!

RE: Hello, nice to meet you all! - dudcat - 05-17-2017

Welcome Tara1178!  We appreciate any knowledge that can be imparted here.  God knows you can fill a library with what I don't know, and two with all the inaccurate information I have heard.  I hope we can help you; I am sure you can help us.  Good luck!  -dc

RE: Hello, nice to meet you all! - ComeDayGoDay - 05-17-2017

Hello and welcome! I'm a semi-newbie too! I've found a lot of support and information on this forum, I hope you do too! I now "check-in" to this site on a daily basis as I would a news site, to see what's up and to see what's new! I hope you find what you are looking for, as I have! Smile

RE: Hello, nice to meet you all! - Tara1178 - 05-17-2017

Well hello to both of you! That is an excellent idea to start a thread! I would LOVE to help anyone I can! There is only one thing though, maybe you guys can help me? I am TOTALLY new to this forum thing, so I'm not sure where I would put it and what would I say to start it out? I'm sorry, I just really want to be as respectful and helpful as I can! Maybe a thread that people can post me questions? Where should I place it?

(05-17-2017, 11:01 PM)ComeDayGoDay Wrote: Hello and welcome! I'm a semi-newbie too! I've found a lot of support and information on this forum, I hope you do too! I now "check-in" to this site on a daily basis as I would a news site, to see what's up and to see what's new! I hope you find what you are looking for, as I have! Smile

Thank you! I am overwhelmed with the welcoming here! I'm used to just being in the shadows where no one knows or cares that I'm there lololol!

RE: Hello, nice to meet you all! - willie33 - 05-17-2017

Welcome, Tara.   Smile

RE: Hello, nice to meet you all! - Tara1178 - 05-17-2017

(05-17-2017, 11:57 PM)willie33 Wrote: Welcome, Tara.   Smile

Thank you Willie!!

RE: Hello, nice to meet you all! - luckydate - 05-18-2017

Welcome Tara! hope you love it here...it's an excellent community

RE: Hello, nice to meet you all! - IceWizard - 05-18-2017

Scientist ... Now that is really heavy Smile

Glad you found us, you'll surely add to the knowledge base by tons Smile

We kinda have a family here and help one another as best we can in these time we are stuck in, so join in the convos and check out our lounge area .... Bunch-0-Stuff in there ...

Welcome to the family...

Ice

RE: Hello, nice to meet you all! - Tara1178 - 05-18-2017

Thank you guys so much!! I hope I can help even if it's just a little! This place is great!

RE: Hello, nice to meet you all! - Noonehere - 05-19-2017

Welcome! Im sure you will love it here. Great people and a plethora of knowledge.