IOPList.Org
prs4you.org - Printable Version

+- IOPList.Org (https://www.ioplist.org)
+-- Forum: International Online Pharmacies (https://www.ioplist.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Random Suggest IOP's (https://www.ioplist.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: prs4you.org (/showthread.php?tid=4696)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: prs4you.org - Moonfairy0803 - 08-17-2018

Not finding any good reviews for them recently

RE: prs4you.org - josegonzalez - 08-17-2018

I'm gonna take a nibble at the dhc 30 - I'll let you know.

I remember back in the AMC days one could buy DHC 90 AND 120'S. The problem being that some people are allegedly good metabolizers and some aren't. Well, I was. I LOVED them and they really helped my kneep and lower back pain that I was suffering at the time.

One day got a call offering a great deal from a trusted person on 2 boxes of 120's that had just expired, but I couldn't raise the money. They were gone the same day.

Never saw one again, that was about 5 years ago.

RE: prs4you.org - Chicci - 08-18-2018

(08-17-2018, 11:32 PM)josegonzalez Wrote: I'm gonna take a nibble at the dhc 30 - I'll let you know.

I remember back in the AMC days one could buy DHC 90 AND 120'S.  The problem being that some people are allegedly good metabolizers and some aren't.  Well, I was.   I LOVED them and they really helped my kneep and lower back pain that I was suffering at the time.

One day got a call offering a great deal from a trusted person on 2 boxes of 120's that had just expired, but I couldn't raise the money.  They were gone the same day.

Yes, AMC also carried the dff-118 (I think that is the correct name)..dhc 40mg instant reliëf.  The iop that took over from AMC carried them. But since they stopped I havent been able to find it.
Since then I used white pharmacy for the regular dhc 30. And now this one time cerebrus.

I hope every thing goes as smoothly for you as with my first order here! Keep us updated!

RE: prs4you.org - G.Elias - 08-18-2018

Be careful of using this vendor,they were formerly prescribe4u or prescribeforyou,read reports about them which were not good,people not receiving,excuses excuses.

RE: prs4you.org - Chicci - 08-18-2018

(08-18-2018, 11:45 AM)Audrey Hepburn Wrote:
(08-18-2018, 10:50 AM)Chicci Wrote:
(08-17-2018, 11:32 PM)josegonzalez Wrote: I'm gonna take a nibble at the dhc 30 - I'll let you know.

I remember back in the AMC days one could buy DHC 90 AND 120'S.  The problem being that some people are allegedly good metabolizers and some aren't.  Well, I was.   I LOVED them and they really helped my kneep and lower back pain that I was suffering at the time.

One day got a call offering a great deal from a trusted person on 2 boxes of 120's that had just expired, but I couldn't raise the money.  They were gone the same day.

Yes, AMC also carried the dff-118 (I think that is the correct name)..dhc 40mg instant reliëf.  The iop that took over from AMC carried them. But since they stopped I havent been able to find it.
Since then I used white pharmacy for the regular dhc 30. And now this one time cerebrus.

I hope every thing goes as smoothly for you as with my first order here! Keep us updated!

You guys need to RE-READ AND START FOLLOWING THE RULES.

Don't talk.other vendors in a specific vendor's thread.  

Chicchi, you've been warned about a few things already. Maybe zip it over talking about a vendor that has been gone for years,  and another that is generally not accessible and do some reading around the threads.
Sorry, I got carried away in answering in to José.  

José,  I am really curious if prs4you.org is legit these days. So when you order keep me updated pls.

RE: prs4you.org - josegonzalez - 08-20-2018

Haven't heard back from them regarding payment . . . ? ? ?

I'll drop them.

I would have gladly responded with payment but they just ignored my order.

RE: prs4you.org - G.Elias - 08-24-2018

If you have ordered from these then i really hope you have not been scammed, from reading another forum the site name they had used before was responsible for scamming quite a few people, possibly selective scamming, i will not be going near them after what i read, order at your own risk .

RE: prs4you.org - Chicci - 08-24-2018

(08-24-2018, 12:10 PM)G.Elias Wrote: If you have ordered from these then i really hope you have not been scammed, from reading another forum the site name they had used before was responsible for scamming quite a few people, possibly selective scamming, i will not be going near them after what i read, order at your own risk .

Same with me..when they operated under their previous name they functioned well for years. But in the end a lot of ppl lost their money. Since they just stopped communication etc.

RE: prs4you.org - quickfix - 11-01-2018

They look so promising, but sound like plenty of other sites that used to scam, then closed down only to open a new site again. hhmmm I may test the waters when I have the means to loose

RE: prs4you.org - Pierre - 05-07-2019

I just placed a small order here. Will report on experience after I receive it.