IOPList.Org
2 mg xanax - Printable Version

+- IOPList.Org (https://www.ioplist.org)
+-- Forum: International Online Pharmacies (https://www.ioplist.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Who's Got It (https://www.ioplist.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: 2 mg xanax (/showthread.php?tid=5398)

Pages: 1 2

2 mg xanax - Nonoo - 08-25-2019

Is there a 2mg xanax pill .
I hear there white bar shaped not like the 1mg Kasol. 
Does anyone know if such an object exists 
Any help appreciated or even a 1mg from Pfizer 
Thank you nonoo
??

RE: 2 mg xanax - killingstress - 08-26-2019

You mean Brand Upjhon Pzifer ? I know that the XR or SR version are pills and not bars.

RE: 2 mg xanax - magnet1153 - 08-26-2019

(08-25-2019, 11:29 PM)Nonoo Wrote: Is there a 2mg xanax pill .
Thank you nonoo
??
Yes, they do exist, at least through prescription.  Some of the 2 mg are white, some are yellow.  It's been a few years, but I've also had green ones.

RE: 2 mg xanax - killingstress - 08-26-2019

(08-26-2019, 01:30 AM)magnet1153 Wrote:
(08-25-2019, 11:29 PM)Nonoo Wrote: Is there a 2mg xanax pill .
Thank you nonoo
??
Yes, they do exist, at least through prescription.  Some of the 2 mg are white, some are yellow.  It's been a few years, but I've also had green ones.
 But brand Xan ? that is new for me.

RE: 2 mg xanax - peacemaker - 09-11-2019

I am pretty sure that one of the newer suggested vendors might have them in stock.

It all depends on how much you wanna pay for them. But all the ksls are out of stock unfortunately.

I might try a small order of them and i will supply feedback for everyone.

RE: 2 mg xanax - Danny - 10-06-2019

I really wanna try the newer vendors supply. They seem to be reasonably priced. I would really like to try those galenika brand but they are still out of stock. I hope they get more in stock soon.

RE: 2 mg xanax - Charon - 11-25-2019

so u know, we do not openly state that vendor xx has an item. it is to protect him and us.

but, u did it well. Cuz we have a few with those initials.

RE: 2 mg xanax - Mr. HIND - 11-26-2019

Onax barz are good, if they are genuine. Technically, cost would be at a premium (Possibly prohibitive) compared to other chemistries of higher abundance.

RE: 2 mg xanax - JK1976 - 11-26-2019

I have not seen onax since like 2013 they were all over Texas when lived there. Do they still make them? They were good. I think a paki med.

RE: 2 mg xanax - JK1976 - 11-27-2019

Yah 10 years ago I had numerous doctors prescribe me a few bars a day. It would be pretty much the doc saying what do you take for a dose. I’d always say 4mg. I can think of three doctors that would just say ok. Even up to to around 2017. Things just really changed. And I’ve made numerous moves around the country for work to. So I’m lucky I guess for getting 3 x.5mg from a doc now. Probably could go to 2mg I’f I pushed it but I just supplement from vendors here. Rarely do I need more than 3 mg a day anymore. I need it to function normally. Tried about a year without any benzos and my life was shitty. I started drinking because of my anxiety every nighht. Or even just to go grocery shopping I’d need a drink. Now back on my meds and I rarely even have a beer. I told doctor all this and said I’ve tried everything else citalopram propranolol hydroxyzene Sri. I said this alprazolam works. It always has so he agreed to give me that. He’s a new doctor so he was understanding they just don’t seem to want to go high on doses fine by me. I don’t abuse the stuff anymore anyways