IOPList.Org
Kr@tom - Printable Version

+- IOPList.Org (https://www.ioplist.org)
+-- Forum: Medical Discussion (https://www.ioplist.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+--- Forum: Addiction & Recovery (https://www.ioplist.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: Kr@tom (/showthread.php?tid=5790)

Pages: 1 2

Kr@tom - Pwrpuffgirl - 06-01-2020

Has any found a kr@tom product that has worked for them and is actually tolerable? I’ve tried a powder before and it did help, but I couldn’t tolerate the taste whatsoever!

RE: Kr@tom - Okokok - 06-01-2020

If I mix it with juice I can slam it back with no problem. I like green or red strain.

RE: Kr@tom - Pwrpuffgirl - 06-02-2020

The ones I’ve gotten have been just awful! I’ve thought about getting my own capsules and making them myself, but I feel like I’d have to take far too many. I know you can buy capsule form but the ones I’ve seen tend to be a lot more expensive. Has anyone found a brand they like?

RE: Kr@tom - Nameless - 06-02-2020

(06-01-2020, 10:06 AM)Pwrpuffgirl Wrote: Has any found a kr@tom product that has worked for them and is actually tolerable? I’ve tried a powder before and it did help, but I couldn’t tolerate the taste whatsoever!
Yes i remember I had this madame Kratom stuff when I was in h withdrawal a long time ago, it helped a bit, but same as you; couldn't stand the taste. Plus to drink all of what I made was such an effort, especially when in withdrawal.

RE: Kr@tom - Okokok - 06-02-2020

I go to a local shop and that’s all they sell.

I tried the capsules but they make me nauseous.

RE: Kr@tom - TheBigGreenBastard - 02-04-2023

I found that if you are taking the capsules and don’t want the nausea you can drink kombucha with it and it tends to ease or rid the nausea. That’s if you can handle the taste of Kombucha. Not sure if its the PH change or the probiotics or what. It has worked for me in the past though.

RE: Kr@tom - Coffeelover - 03-22-2023

I’ve never had a good experience with it. Was always nasty
and I was far more hooked on opies for it to even do anything
for me. Tried mixing it with oj, blend it into smoothie and 
was lucky if I could keep it down. Such an interesting med
some people love it, guess it depends on the quality of it, but
I find it interesting how its got both opie and coca similarities.

RE: Kr@tom - German23 - 04-06-2023

I like a red strain during the evening.. Helps take the edge off so to speak.. I've gottten used to it as I just let it go down the hatch with water.. have to be careful as you certainly do not want to choke on it.. lol. It is nasty

RE: Kr@tom - Charon - 04-07-2023

I am glad that some of you have a good experience with this.

Yeah I tried it but I am not one to be eager to eat dirt.

Oh, and the post office whom has people being hired to watch and report on us online, now announced that certain areas won't get mail delivered. i guess u gotta go in somewhere.

Maybe it is too dangerous esp in NY area. They have gone insane. But, just check news for what delivery companies are doing in your area and your state. No, i don't have a link right now.

RE: Kr@tom - Charon - 04-19-2023

It is eating dirt. That in and of itself is nauseating. Many tried it a few years back. Bleck.