IOPList.Org
Kensington, Philadelphia - Printable Version

+- IOPList.Org (https://www.ioplist.org)
+-- Forum: Off Topic (https://www.ioplist.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: The Lounge (https://www.ioplist.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Thread: Kensington, Philadelphia (/showthread.php?tid=6960)

Pages: 1 2

Kensington, Philadelphia - IceWizard - 08-16-2022

Kensington is a neighborhood in Philadelphia that belongs to or divides Lower Northeast and
North Philadelphia. As with all neighborhoods in the city, the lack of any official designation means
the boundaries of the area vary between sources over time and are disputed among locals.
Kensington, as most long-term residents view it, refers generally to the area consisting of
Kensington, East or Lower Kensington, West Kensington, and Harrowgate; the adjacent Fairhill
and Norris Square neighborhoods are more separate but may be included in Kensington;
Fishtown and South (Olde) Kensington were previously included but have developed
new identities with gentrification.

Kensington was previously known for its large working class Irish Catholic community and was the
site of the Philadelphia Nativist Riots in the 19th century.[5] It was also the birthplace of the K&A Gang
(currently known as the Northeast Philly Irish Mob), an Irish American organized crime network.

Openair drug market... Really sad

RE: Kensington, Philadelphia - Charon - 08-16-2022

God help them. Restore their lives and their minds. They are so vulnerable to evil when they are passed out.

Just horrifying.

RE: Kensington, Philadelphia - IceWizard - 08-22-2022

True Story” Streets of Philadelphia. What happened today, August 2022.

“True Story” August, 2022, Streets of Philadelphia. What happened today,

RE: Kensington, Philadelphia - Charon - 08-23-2022

May God help us all. Horrifying footage where they are all passing out. and some of they kneel at the ground. Other than demonic possession, they must be on seriously heavy "meds"

RE: Kensington, Philadelphia - IceWizard - 08-23-2022

“True Story” Streets of Philadelphia.
What happened today, August 2022

RE: Kensington, Philadelphia - Bubba Gamps - 08-25-2022

I brought up those same streets from the video, on Google Maps (street view) and those streets were no where near that bad a year ago. The images on google maps shows when the image was taken and they have gotten progressively worse over the last two years. I can’t believe our country lets people live like that while allowing immigrants to enter our country while providing them with cash, free housing, education and medical benefits when our own citizens live like that. When watching the video you would think they were filming the streets of a 3rd world country. We need to take care of our own first.

RE: Kensington, Philadelphia - Charon - 08-26-2022

Amen.

First they kill off our elders with the big C lies. and "treatments"

Then creepy joe provides pipes to smoke with. to make his druggie son happy.

I don't do politics per se. But it is intertwined with how the Enemies of our country and freedom are trying to destroy us all.

I am following prophecy and the good guys will reclaim our country as God loves Israel. America loves Israel. And our founding fathers would do Bible studies for hours before they wrote our Founding Documents. Ben Franklin whom was not even a radical Christian, quoted scripture 11 to 13 times in one letter. Most citizens cannot do that.

So America was founded on freedom. Our enemies do not expect us to rebel so. Yeah, freedom is a glorious thing, and a world gvt cannot take that from us.

Seems "they" do not mind seeing the US people bowed low in the streets. Homeless and without food. But someone gets them drugs. How horrific. Contribute housing. Stop the balderdash. The ones responsible for much of this are gonna be exposed. They want to make us a third world nation.

Not gonna happen.

RE: Kensington, Philadelphia - Tigertail58 - 08-27-2022

(08-22-2022, 11:09 PM)IceWizard Wrote:
True Story” Streets of Philadelphia. What happened today, August 2022.

“True Story” August, 2022, Streets of Philadelphia. What happened today,

I have driven through this area often, it is as depicted at least during the day, I would not go there at night!

The sad fact is that when a heroin overdose makes the news about a particularly strong or a "brand" laced product (Fentanyl) the hard core addicts
all run to seek it out for its strength. This is very sad to see in person.

RE: Kensington, Philadelphia - IceWizard - 08-29-2022

Just when you think you've got a hard life....
You see these poor lost souls....
May God have mercy on them

RE: Kensington, Philadelphia - German23 - 03-13-2023

This place is horrendous.. Also thought how bad Skid Row was until I started seeing videos of Kensington years back..And the same politicians who have inner city areas in their district like this keep getting elected.. Sad