IOPList.Org
Glnka rvs - Printable Version

+- IOPList.Org (https://www.ioplist.org)
+-- Forum: International Online Pharmacies (https://www.ioplist.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: IOP General Discussion (https://www.ioplist.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: Glnka rvs (/showthread.php?tid=7141)

Pages: 1 2

Glnka rvs - mophus - 03-01-2023

I went through a bunch of these maybe 10 years ago and they were quite effective.  They were scored 4 ways with a 2 on the other side, I recall they were soft and melted under your tongue like a snowflake.  Now, the ones ive got look the same, but are much harder.  

Any opinions on glnka vs rche r ivs?

RE: Glnka rvs - mophus - 03-03-2023

I guess Ill be one of these lames that responds to their own thread. Seems the glnka vs r che question is a tale as old as time… Whenever one gets new materials theres always some doubt as to its efficacy. These new hard r ivs are plenty good, I can safely say. I just remember the old ones were almost like an oral disintegrating tablet ODT, if anyones familiar with those.

RE: Glnka rvs - TrayGold - 03-03-2023

You aren't lame. Personally, I have no experience with them.

RE: Glnka rvs - Coffeelover - 03-18-2023

IMO they’re both good quality. I don’t have a preference
when it comes to this question, they’re both well made
and do what they’re supposed to do.
Peace and love coffeelover

RE: Glnka rvs - Charon - 03-18-2023

Yeah, i respond to my own threads cuz i have to. Or cuz they go silent and i feel they contain important info.

I would not necessarily have ever been described as lame. many another name, but never really lame.

Just sayin...

RE: Glnka rvs - Apple - 03-19-2023

I have a slight preference for the " R che", but to be honest I've seen a lot of variance between different suppliers of supposedly the same brand. I just stick with a vendor brand that works best for me. I have also seen noticeable differences in the generic of this med purchased with my insurance at different chain pharmacies here in the US. Go figure.

RE: Glnka rvs - badmember9 - 03-31-2024

Years ago I remember my go to vendor on the other side of the world offered both the R@che and Galenika Rivotril for the same price and I would get them so so cheap. From what I recall I preferred the R@che as well but the G@lenik@ were basically neck to neck quality wise and a very close second.

RE: Glnka rvs - Charon - 04-01-2024

i reckon that i was fortunate having a relative whom scripted and used. i dated drs.

BFs would bring home unusual things. it was all so much easier back then. most of us had doctors we all went to. no problems/

and we keep getting closer to a place i would pray we would never reach. gvt don't give a damn if we feel we need a med or two.

we are expendable to them i believe.

the april 8th blackout is gonna cost a host of problems. in so many ways.

be strong all. and trust in the Lord.

and if u have a good vendor, treat him well, i tell u what...

RE: Glnka rvs - mophus - 04-01-2024

Whats this blackout you speak of charon?

RE: Glnka rvs - IceWizard - 04-01-2024

You've not heard of the 2024 eclipse ??

Ice