Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pleasure to be here.
I am excited to have found an unmanipulated forum to participate in.

I have a long history with a variety of vendors spanning almost a decade now.

I deal with chronic pain and recently have been using IOPs to manage my wife's non-epileptic seizures while doctors and disability fight over whether they want to help or not.

I'm always happy to answer questions, in public or PM.

Hopefully I can contribute to growing this community into the leading source of impartial information, an benefit all those who need these services.
~A man keeps his memories where his money once was~
Welcome Allegory, we are a friendly group looking forward to getting to know you.

" To open a shop is easy, to keep it open is an art"
Heart
ur tentacle. u r funny squid. good. we so need humor on most days.

and, my beloved allegory, never had time to post here.

but, u and i have met.

sorry to be late. u are an awesome contribution to our forum. and to my very short list of friends. (ok, i was a tad bit testy being with ET. argh.)
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

It has proved to be a better home than I anticipated to reside in.

I enjoy each and every one of you in a unique way.

Let us continue to grow together.
u r so good to us.

solid core of really really good people. who could ask for more?
(beautiful way u phrased it, allegory.)

I try to digress from the common form of writing expressed on most internet streetcorners these days.

I do it not to be pretentious, but the words appear in my head this way, and they flow as I let them take course.

Were I only able to be half as elegant when communicating orally, I would be overjoyed.

Until then, we continue to engage, evolve, and define ourselves through formatting, speech, and patterning.

I am curious to see how close the image we shape of ourselves would appear to our forum-mates if we were to cross paths.

Even then, how close is our image here to what we view in the mirror?
Now that is real heavy Allegory ... I only wish I could half the wordsmith ... Man that is just so cool and exact .... I lack a bit between the ears, but I try hard ... Bear with me ...
Semper Fidelis

[Image: SyAa0qj.png]

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
that is heavy. allegory is a thinking man. but that does not mean u r not, IceWizard.

u lack nothing b/w the ears. u don't have to try hard. just be u.

we all like u just fine.

i am the one whom confuses the heck outta all when i speak. mucho brain trauma.

but, u r an awesome asset to any forum Ice.

they did not appreciate u, over there.

its not u. promise.

Charon .. You always have a kind word for all ... The pleasure here is all mine. Since showing up at y'all's doorstep,I've been treated with nothing but love,respect and kindness. Not only from all our members, but especially from you. You may well be the reason this place will prosper and grow. With your knowledge and insite,you tend to the flock with care and a tender touch. I cannot tell you how good it is to know that somewhere though this maze of circuits,wires and signals there is someone like you. Thank you Charon .... You're the best!! Hopefully your friend .... Ron
Semper Fidelis

[Image: SyAa0qj.png]

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
of course we r friends Ron. shhh. keep to code words in future. just a good habit.

we have all accepted u as one of us. scary, eh wot?

have a glorious day my friend. last chance to run away, cuz, elsewise, u r one of us now.