Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
RUPharma.com
(08-11-2016, 05:43 PM)IceWizard Wrote: Yes do report with your findings..

Does exactly what it says on the tin  Wink  and super quick service imho, 7 days after virtual pennies were flung across the sea I have a lovely slice of cake in my hands, and 100% the exact flavor of icing I was looking for  Cool nice.
Read the rules before you post again
and steve, follow the rules. hit the welcome thread as rule 1.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

OK: many of you lost posts. this is a pharmacy thread. You cannot discuss payment methods in any way shape or form.

Do any of you read the rules? Just because some one forgets the rules and asks about payment method, u all then copy and quote every friggin post with that payment info. And u added to it.

http://ioplist.org/showthread.php?tid=1 Read the rules. If i had more time every one of you whom lost a post and continued this conversation, many of you whom know much better, will receive warnings.

My god, i have vendors telling me their country is targetted. They cannot get thru.

And, you, some of whom have been on this forum for quite awhile, are talking payment methods.

Do u not recall perhaps a month ago that some idiot put up method of payment for a japanese pharmacy?

They lost that payment method. And, the entire site was brought down by LE within a month.

Watch what you say. None of you are above banning if you continue to put the few remaining vendors at risk.

I am way too busy to be running Romper Room. Learn the rules. Shame on all whom jumped in to break so many rules.

I've ordered from this vendor once and was very satisfied. They have some unusual offerings.
good to know for those amongst us with the gene for adventure. Good luck.

Reliable publisher, subscription arrived within a week, quality magazine to read. (my experience)
Success!
To laugh often and much, to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children, to earn the appreciation of honest critics and endure the betrayal of false friends, to appreciate beauty, to find the best in others, to leave the world a bit better, to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived.
I've ordered from them twice earlier this year with no issues at all.happy.with both the stealth and the quality.
approached this publisher again, subscription went smooth was updated throughout. Com on point.
Magz taking a little longer than expected, but tracked all the way:) Stealth was on point last time
Success!
To laugh often and much, to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children, to earn the appreciation of honest critics and endure the betrayal of false friends, to appreciate beauty, to find the best in others, to leave the world a bit better, to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived.
Id be careful about naming product in open forum
There are remarks that sow and there are remarks that reap.  Cool