Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Make your 100th post here
good for you. well done. i remember your initial concerns. u r perfect addition to our wee family.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

(08-12-2020, 03:33 AM)Chopsticks44 Wrote: 100 Posts!!!!! Wow can’t believe I made that many it went by so fast. I’ve met some great people and have gotten some Lifees Mx hanging advice. Well anyways, see ya in 50 more I guess!

congrats i can remember how excited i first was also and still the excitement does not go away enjoy!
Hello to everyone first off! It's been awhile for me away from the forums due to some personal issues and now finding out I have acute liver/kidney failure! But it appears I'm at my 100th post and couldn't be happier being back in this community as it's where I feel at home and can relate my issues with alot of others with caring thoughts and good advice! So I look forward to chatting again soon with everyone and hope you all are staying safe and healthy through these chaotic time!
laughnow: I am so so sorry that you are going through this struggle in your life. I do worry when members I remember well don't show up for awhile.

Listen, I do prayer forums. So U r stuck with a wee prayer: Father God iN Jesus precious name I ask that you touch and begin to totally heal laugh now. Lord, they need you now.

Please stay so safe. I shall continue to keep you in prayer. So glad you stopped and posted. HUGS.

OMG!!! Thank you so so Much Charon!!! Idk why but I'm sure it has alot to do with me being electronically declined but I just now seen your message prayers you sent over to me( now I feel stupid)and I honestly almost opened up in tears!???! It's been a long time since someone has really cared to say something nice and caring like that to me, it REALLY means alot to me and we've never even met(atleast in real! You are truly and angel and a godsend and I could never begin to tell you how much I appreciate your kindness!!! Hope that wasnt to cheesy!! Lol!?  God bless your soul and I hope your able to do what you gotta do moving wise and mabey Itll turn out for the better, never know!!! Thanks so much again! You literally made my night! ???
Well done, Tann. You are a pleasure to have at our wee forum. Never a problem and I really appreciate that fact. Have a glorious day.

Aim for 150. U may make ten a day now. In any 24 hr period.

Big Grin  This is my 100th post..
[Image: b1JTTSR.gif]

Noonehere

You made the ranks of the

[Image: ywyHRyR.gif]

Club

Ice
Semper Fidelis

[Image: SyAa0qj.png]

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
Hello Hello my Friends! It has been a really long time!! I will be spending a little more time on here tomorrow to get reacquainted with everything and post something longer, but I am honestly thrilled and amazed to see this community still going strong!  It really is a testament to the leadership.  Over the years I continued to check in but had a great provider that really helped change my life. Long story short that has run its course Sad Confused Hope everyone has a good night and I will re-introduce myself tomorrow. Namaste
Namaste  Smile