Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Krka helix or kasol
Have tried kasol alpraz.  I’ve always liked them.  Anyone try krka alpraz?  If so does anyone have a preference on either.
Karka is controlled release Xanax dr. It’s more stably releasing the outfit the day. Kasalol is the most potent ir Xanax ever produced in my opinion. Ksalol has the kick and lasts longer but helix is smother and doesn’t let you get to panicky when the fast acting runs run
(10-31-2019, 03:40 AM)Wannabenormal18 Wrote: Karka is controlled release Xanax dr. It’s more stably releasing the outfit the day. Kasalol is the most potent ir Xanax ever produced in my opinion. Ksalol has the kick and lasts longer but helix is smother and doesn’t let you get to panicky when the fast acting runs run
Thank you for your input wannabenormal.
Ksalol. I don't like the XR versions.
(11-01-2019, 03:00 PM)killingstress Wrote: Ksalol. I don't like the XR versions.

Same, Ksalol are really good xanax and many people subjectively judge them as stronger than 1mg - like 1.2 or 1.3mg. Not sure I could be so specific, but there's no doubting they are good. Obviously no disrespect to KRKA who make some excellent benzos (step forward Apaurin, one of the best forms of diazepam available anywhere).
I actually checked with the source the 1 mg Krka helix is an instant release. I’m going to get both Kasol. And helix krka 1mg. I will let you all know what I think. I do like kasol just want to experiment OR DO CHEMICAL TESTING TO SEE WHAT WORKS BEST ON ME.
(11-02-2019, 12:13 PM)barq- Wrote:
(11-01-2019, 03:00 PM)killingstress Wrote: Ksalol. I don't like the XR versions.

Same, Ksalol are really good xanax and many people subjectively judge them as stronger than 1mg - like 1.2 or 1.3mg. Not sure I could be so specific, but there's no doubting they are good. Obviously no disrespect to KRKA who make some excellent benzos (step forward Apaurin, one of the best forms of diazepam available anywhere).

Yes, KRKA is really good too. In fact, I am not sure, but searching for google img of KRKA look like there is a 2 mg avaialble . But, Even when I used a source that had that ( another source lost ) never told me about the 2mg.
I’ve tried the krka helix now and they seem top notch. As good as kasol. Of course my opinion.

The taste seem more bitter than the kasol. I have both right now to compare. I do like them.
Ksols for sure
(11-24-2019, 02:44 AM)Pineapplepen Wrote: Ksols for sure
Does anyone think availability will change when a certain nation joins a certain group, if it does?
Being kind to others costs nothing and enriches your life, 
never forget how you felt when someone was once cruel to you,
we all have felt unloved at one time or another we should never want another to feel that way. Smile