Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I’m afraid to post, but I need to know...
I apologize for creating a new post/thread here, but I am very unsure of how to track my previous posts, particularly *when* and *how many* I posts were made on any given day. 
This is fundamentally very important information to me as I was recently informed that I posted over the limit, which was not at all my intention (I tend to keep very irregular hours and it was an honest mistake) 

I was notified by PM but I have very limited access, even to my own profile page, so I was unable to reply to the PM and ask my question privately. I want to stress that I mean absolutely no disrespect to the very dedicated moderators or anyone else in this community whatsoever. 

I know I am in the wrong, I feel really terrible, and I want to be certain not to cause any more trouble for moderators or anyone else. However, short of keeping a physical journal (which I may do anyway) I am not sure how to check my own post history, their timestamps, status, etc. as I am not very familiar with forums in general (in general I find them a bit shady, but your’s stands out for obvious “quality control” reasons). I’ve wavered for several hours now on whether to ask this question, as I am afraid of further violating posting policies (I cannot honestly remember the last 5 posts I made, I do not think I have made more than 1-2 in the last 24 hours, but I cannot be certain)

Please delete or invalidate this if it is inappropriate, I would have contacted an admin directly and privately if I could, I just need to know how to monitor my own activity on this site so that I can adhere strictly to all of the rules. Thank you all again, I am very embarrassed/ashamed that in my eagerness to lend my 2cents to various subject threats, I unintentionally exceeded the 5 posts in a 24 hour period.

Sincerely and humbly, 
-Sam

Messages In This Thread
I’m afraid to post, but I need to know... - by Chinchillin777 - 09-11-2019, 10:27 PM