Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Face to face with pain Dr
My face to face with a P.A., not even the Dr. Every 30 days like clockwork I had to drive 45 minutes, pay for parking, wait up to two hrs for him to give me the same hard opiates. Plus pay them $150! Glorified, legal drug pushers. Not a fan of Drs!
Well, back pain can't be proven unless I'm wrong so if you have chronic back pain the source could be impossible to find.
Ask yourself this, is the monthly work, money, and hussle worth the reward?
In most cases the answer is no.
Not to mention the deleterious health effects.
Unfortunately this back pain can be proven following the spinal surgery. And yes, the hassle of getting there monthly for my "legal fix" is too much
I'm sorry to hear that Jimbo. If you have a documented case there shouldn't be a problem, but we all know Drs
(11-27-2015, 08:31 PM)Stripers Wrote: I'm sorry to hear that Jimbo. If you have a documented case there shouldn't be a problem, but we all know Drs

Thanks Stripers, following my spinal surgery getting pk's wasn't the issue, it was the pain doc overprescribing and the law states I have to show up monthly face to face to get a new rx. For 2 yrs I was on morphine, OxyContin, oxycodone, soma, neuron tin and Ativan. It was about a 45 minute drive each way, then the pharmacy most of the time didn't have the pk's, so unless I cut back I had to go through the wd's. My mind was gone and I finally realized I could deal with some pain just to get my mind back and avoid the monthly hassle of it all. Hence, iop's seemed logical just for the really bad days. At least now I can read a book and enjoy life without being a zombie! I could tell you about my cancer surgery and removal of my lymph nodes, but I'll save it for another time. Typing on a phone sucks, haha.
Peace and thank you for your concern!
Hi Fireplaces, I don't know who came up with this bright idea, but I'm sure it's all about the money no matter how the genius politicians phrase it in their 8,000 page law! Next they'll want to see us weekly!
Peace!
Oh man Hollywood jim I'm really sorry to hear about your surgery and unfortunate situation. I know you made me appreciative of my relatively decent health. So I thank you for that.
In the meantime, I wish you nothing but the best with your back. May good vibes come your way.
(11-28-2015, 08:44 PM)Stripers Wrote: Oh man Hollywood jim I'm really sorry to hear about your surgery and unfortunate situation. I know you made me appreciative of my relatively decent health. So I thank you for that.
In the meantime, I wish you nothing but the best with your back. May good vibes come your way.

Thanks! Getting old sucks and it seems all the Drs care about is the money. Last time I saw the dr they took some blood, called me a few times a week later and said they wanted me to go see a hematologist! Haha! I never called them back! To quote REM "it's the end of the world as we know it, but I FEEL FINE"! 
Thanks for the well wishes, right back at ya!
Peace and love to you!
jimbo, i just answered ur PM. sorry for the delay.

but, i am so much more sorry for all u have been through.

i pray for all of u daily. u r now moved up to the people on my heart category.

Life is so tough for us, so much of the time.

May u be blessed with healing and may cancer never return to your body I pray. My sister beat it in 99. She has problems but she was stage 4 colorectal cancer. Its never come back.

My poor friend. I don't think i have had time to read ur story before. I am so sorry you go through so much pain.

All my best.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

(12-14-2015, 12:34 AM)Hi Charon,i just answered your PM. It is you I worry about! Caring Friends like you and a place where we can meet and talk are incredibly important in many of our situations. Peace and all the love in the universe is directly focused on you.Jim Wrote: jimbo, i just answered ur PM.  sorry for the delay.

but, i am so much more sorry for all u have been through.  

i pray for all of u daily.  u r now moved up to the people on my heart category.

Life is so tough for us, so much of the time.

May u be blessed with healing and may cancer never return to your body I pray.  My sister beat it in 99.  She has problems but she was stage 4 colorectal cancer.  Its never come back.

My poor friend.  I don't think i have had time to read ur story before.  I am so sorry you go through so much pain.

All my best.