Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Email vendor suggestion?
I think it would be a good idea if at some point we had a private area separate from the email vendor section that allowed for users to ask questions about potentials we may be unsure about. I like having to pm mods about it but feel like other members have valuable information to offer about some of these vendors. Airing out a potential to one person seems less effective.
In the Off Topic area, we have an area for posters with fifty and above. You can discuss current email vendors in there.

We do not have a suggest an email vendor area, because of inherent risks.

See if this is what u mean: http://ioplist.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=38

That is our private area for posters with fifty posts. Which would be ideal as to see our email vendors, one does need fifty posts.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

That would work Charon!

What I meant kona was an established vendor recommended another but what if I asked a mod and they don't know this new vendor? Said vendor might be lost forever. Well having an area where many could easily read through whilst still knowing the vendor is not confirmed will allow us to establish more vendors/weed out the scammers. Everyone knows something but we don't know it all
So I need to make 50 posts before I can be trusted with reliable vendors? Well hell will someone start a chat with me so I get my 50. Not sure what to talk about except the fact that all onlp I've dealt with are crap.
The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do.
Evening Drew. By the way, we have some rules here. To wit: http://ioplist.org/showthread.php?tid=1

In said rules we require that new members hit ye olde welcome thread.

We want to know u better before we share with you our hard learned vendors.

It is suggested in said rules that one make about five posts a day. Once u make fifty, u will have access to vendors we protect especially well.

Listen, u can respond to people in welcome threads right now.

You can play word games. Put up music. Talk politics. Talk health and what brought u here.

But, yeah, it has been a mind boggling year. An unbelievable number of vendors went down because of BLABBERMOUTHS.

Or, they lost their payment method. aye carumba.

So, we watch what we say in public. You can make friends that will last a lifetime here. You can also jump into a pain discussion, a vendor discussion, or into our Cafe Linville to make a post or two.

Remember to keep it to bout five posts a day. We do start to delete excess posts after that number.

We have info. But, we are older. Wiser. And most of us are actually damned sick.

So, we protect our sources. Our forum. Our members.

But, we want to get to know u before we share with u. So, we watch how u post for a bit.

muahhhh.

It is the safest way to run a forum in these troubled times.

However, we do have some excellent vendors in the open.

They are here: http://ioplist.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=5

Plus, u can read Suggest an IOP and see whom is listed in there.

The majority of us use vendors that are viewable to a newer member, such as yourself.

It is the vendors whom asked to be kept in a restricted area, mostly.

Good luck.